- To highlight the importance of M&A as a strategic option for growth oriented organizations.
- To provide a perspective on the M&A Process and why many M&A’s fail.
- To provide insights on how to succeed at M&A.
The programme will cover
- Introduction to Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Case studies on successful Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Case studies on M&A Failures.
- Managerial Biases that contribute to M&A failures.
- Avoiding the “Winners Curse”.
- Due Diligence
- Take-over Defenses.
- Managing Post-Merger Integration successfully.
- When to Ally and when to Acquire.
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439751, 2439800
Sr. Managers, Vice-Presidents, CEOs, Integration Managers, Government Officers and Entrepreneurs.
Service Tax, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. D. L. Sunder