Finance and Investment Club IPM
“Rule No. 1: Never lose money.
Rule No. 2: Never forget Rule No. 1.”
FIC is the Finance & Investment Club of IPM, IIM-Indore. The group aims to spread awareness regarding the financial world and to spark an interest among the students. Objectives of FIC –
- The FIC focuses on driving initiatives in the field of finance & Investment so as to cultivate interest in finance as an academic discipline. Its extended focus includes throwing light on related areas concerning accounting and economics.
- The group not only updates participants with the latest news of the financial & investment sector but also reaches out to the industry to expose students to the various practical aspects of finance.
- It assists participants in exploring the field of finance & investment, by organizing workshops by doyens of the industry, interactive sessions on various topics along with the events and competitions where students can test their mettle.
- Sharing knowledge pertaining to finance in general & careers in finance in particular through social media platforms
- Organizing bulk deals for students with banks & other financial institutions for Education Loans, Savings A/c, Recurring Deposits A/c, Demat A/c, and Cash Cards etc.
Coordinator, Finance and Investment Club
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org