Frequently Asked Questions for EFPM
1. Will I get a PhD?
- You will get a PhD upon successful completion of EFPM.
2. How much time I need to be in campus?
- • As part of course work you are required to be in campus. Course work comprise of 4 modules. In the first and second modules you are required to be in campus for 6-8 days each for coursework in June / July 2022 and October / November 2022 respectively whereas in the third and fourth module you are required to be in campus for 10-12 days each in January / February 2023 and April / May 2023 respectively.
3. Does this programme conducted on an online platform also?
- Coursework will be a judicious mix of imparting this course both on offline and online mode.
4. How much time will be required to complete the Programme?
- • Actual duration of the programme is three years. In case candidate is not able to complete the programme in three years, they can be given two extensions of 6 months each depending upon their thesis progress report and another two extension of 6 months each by Director again depending upon their thesis progress report. However, these extension(s) will be subject to payment of continuation fee also.
5. Do I need to appear for any test for applying to this programme?
- For applying to this programme candidates require a standard test score, from any one of the acceptable tests like CAT, GMAT, GRE, JRF, GATE mentioned against the area you are applying. In case of non-availability of any of this standard test score you may apply for Research Aptitude Test which will be conducted by the Institute on Saturday, March 26, 2022
6. Can I apply for more than one area?
- Yes, you can apply for the maximum two area.
7. What is the last date of submission of online application?
- The last date of submission of online application is 28th February 2022.