- Currently the FPM students at IIM Indore are provided the fellowship grant/stipend of Rs.30,000/-(Rupees Thirty thousand only) per month during their course work (Term-I, II III, IV and V) and Rs.35,000/-(Rupees Thirty Five thousand only) per month after clearing the area comprehensive examination as per norms.
- A contingency grant of Rs.25,000/-(Rupees Twenty Five thousand only) per annum for 04 years is also provided to FPM students for supporting the research efforts and it is subject to the norms of the programme.
- The Institute subsidizes for presenting papers in National Conferences from second year onwards. For National Conferences, the Institute subsidizes expenses subject to a ceiling of Rs.30,000/- per year. Participants are entitled to attend n number of conference but the upper limit of reimbursement will be 30,000/-. (Rupees Thirty Thousand only). Such workshop has to be recommended by the Area Chair and shall require prior permission/approval from competent authority.
- For International Conferences, the Institute subsidizes expenses subject to a ceiling of Rs.Two lakhs with a provision of attending a maximum of two International Conferences plus International Doctoral Colloquium or International Professional Development Workshop during the entire period of the programme but not beyond five years.
- The FPM participant is entitled for free boarding and lodging on campus. Since the FPM is a full-time residential programme, bachelor accommodation is provided to all the participants in the Institute’s hostel on campus. Limited accommodation for married participants may be available on the campus on payment basis (subject to availability and other applicable rules of HS&A).
- Note: The fellowship grant/stipend, contingency grant and free boarding and lodging for FPM participants are subject to laid down norms of the programme.