- Currently the FPM students at IIM Indore are provided the fellowship grant/stipend of Rs.27,000/-(Rupees twenty seven thousand only) per month during their course work (Term-I, II III and IV) and Rs.33,000/-(Rupees thirty three thousand only) per month after clearing the area comprehensive examination as per norms.
- A contingency grant of Rs.25,000/-(Rupees twenty five thousand only) per annum for 04 years is also provided to FPM students for supporting the research efforts and is subject to the norms of the programme.
- The Institute subsidizes for presenting papers in National Conference once in a year from second year onwards.
- For International Conferences, the Institute subsidizes expenses subject to a ceiling of Rs.Two lakhs with a provision of attending a maximum of two International Conferences plus International Doctoral Colloquium or International Professional Development Workshop during the entire period of the programme but not beyond five years.
- The FPM participant is entitled for free boarding and lodging on campus. Since the FPM is a full-time residential programme, bachelor accommodation is provided to all the participants in the Institute’s hostel on campus. Limited accommodation for married participants may be available on the campus on payment basis (subject to availability and other applicable rules of HS&A).
Note: The fellowship grant/stipend, contingency grant and free boarding and lodging for FPM participants are subject to laid down norms of the programme.