Fellow Programme in Management (Industry)-2019
For its Fellow Programme in Management (Industry) IIM Indore seeks high quality candidates with strong academic and professional background and those individuals who can demonstrate intellectual curiosity needed for scholarship in management.
Areas of Study (Specialization)
The institute presently offers the FPM in the following areas of specialization
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
Out of the aforementioned areas, an applicant can choose any one area of specialization only and submit his/her application along with all attachments as mentioned in the online Application Form.
Candidates should have MBA or equivalent recognized by AICTE/AIU with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point average and 5 years full-time work experience.
Candidates seeking admissions to the Fellow Programme in Management (Industry) of IIM Indore should submit their application online the period Wednesday, December 26, 2018 to Monday, March 04, 2019 and pay the online non‐refundable/non-transferable application fee of Rs. 1,500/- (Rupees One Thousand, Five Hundred only) + GST extra.
Selection Process for Fellow Programme in Management (Industry) 2019
The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Personal Interview (PI). The selection process is as follows:
Stage 1: The candidates satisfying the academic eligibility criteria as mentioned above should submit their application online.
Stage 2: Based on the applications received, candidates satisfying Academic eligibility criteria will be called for the Personal Interview, to be conducted at IIM Indore during April 2019. The selection committee will assess the suitability of the candidates for research work based on the portfolio of the candidate and his/her performance in the interview. Final selection will be based on the requirements of the academic area to which the candidate has applied and an area-wise offer list will be prepared.
The committee in particular will look into a consistently good academic record, professional accomplishments, research interest etc.
All matters pertaining to admission into the FPM at IIM Indore is governed by the decisions taken by the FPM (Industry) Admissions committee.
Total Fee for the Programme
The total fee for the course is Rs. 5,50,000/-(Rs. Five Lakh Fifty Thousand only) + GST extra, as applicable at the time of admission payable in the following manner:
- Acceptance fee Rs.50,000/-(Rs. Fifty Thousand only) non-refundable + GST extra payable before commencement of the programme in the academic year into which he/she is selected for admission.
- The balance Rs.5,00,000/-(Rs. Five Lakh only) + GST extra payable before commencement of the programme in the academic year into which he/she is selected for admission.
A concession of 30 percent shall be available on Rs.5,00,000/-(Rs. five lakh only) to full time central/state government employees. Full time central/state govt. employees pay a total fee of Rs.4,00,000/-(Rs. four lakh only) + GST extra, as applicable at the time of admission payable in the following manner:
- Acceptance fee Rs.50,000/-(Rs. fifty thousand only) non-refundable + GST extra.
- The balance Rs.3,50,000/-(Rs. three lakh fifty thousand only) + GST extra.
The programme duration is three years. Candidates should ensure that they complete the requirements of the programme within this stipulated time. In case candidate is not able to complete the programme in three years, they can be given two extensions of 6 months each depending upon their progress.
The students who go beyond the above stipulated time may be allowed to continue in the programme depending upon their progress and with payment of continuation fee but not beyond 06 years as under:
- After completion of 04 years into the programme, the FPM (Industry) participant may be allowed by FPM Executive Committee to continue in the programme after reviewing his/her thesis progress report and recommendation of TAC on six monthly extension basis for a period of one year subject to payment of a continuation fee of Rs. 25,000/- every 06 months.
- After completion of 05 years into the programme, the FPM(Industry) participant shall be required to make an appeal to Director for further grant of extension by submitting his/her thesis progress report and plan of action duly approved by TAC. In the event of grant of extension by Director, such participant may be allowed to continue in the programme on a six monthly extension basis for a period of maximum of one year subject to payment of a continuation fee of Rs. 50,000/- every 06 months.
- Beyond 06 years there will be no consideration of any further extension and the participant shall be required to withdraw from the programme compulsorily.
Curriculum and Course Work
Please visit the link given below for detailed information on curriculum and coursework
A candidate can submit the online application with all the attachments as required on or before Monday, March 04, 2019 up to 23:55:00 hours
- Please note that the mailing address and the email id provided by the candidate shall be considered for all correspondence by the Institute.
- All fields marked with * are mandatory.
- While filling the Online application form, scanned copy of the documents must be uploaded wherever it has been asked for.
- The applicant must provide correct and valid email id and mobile number
- Giving false information will affect your candidature negatively, if you are admitted to the programme on the basis of false information furnished by you, it will lead to your expulsion from the institute.
- Please note that mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications will not make a candidate eligible for admissions into FPM (Industry) 2019
- Your complete application should include
- Personal details
- Educational qualification
- Employment history & References
- Academic Achievements
- Statement of Purpose
- Payment of application fee (as applicable)
For any enquiries related to Fellow Programme in Management (Industry) Admissions, you may please feel free to contact as per details given below:
The Admissions Office
Indian Institute of Management, Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road,
Indore – 453556 (M.P.), India
Phone: 0731- 2439687
©This document is released by Chairperson, Admissions of Indian Institute of Management Indore on behalf of its admission committee. IIMI reserves the right to change, modify or adopt any new admission process that it deems necessary and which best suits its purpose of identifying and admitting the most appropriate students to the Programme. Any dispute concerning admissions for FPM (Industry)-2019 of IIM Indore would be subject to jurisdiction of the competent courts within the territorial jurisdiction of the city of Indore only.