IIM Indore in association with
“A Brainstorming session”
“SMEs and Evolving Technologies: Contemporary Challenges and risks”.
On Friday, 12th October 2018
(6 PM to 9 PM) @ IIM Indore Campus
India has risen to the position of the 6th largest economy in the world riding on the significant contribution of the SME Sector. SMEs have the potential to register exponential growth if they can leverage the emerging trends and the technology disruptions that are changing the business dynamics. On behalf of the IIM Indore and ICICI Bank we invite you to join this session which aims to explore the challenges, risks, and opportunities to help them take the next big leap.
Why should you attend?
- To learn how financial institutions can create a favourable ecosystem for the SMEs.
- To learn and understand what are the new manufacturing technologies that are disrupting the SMEs business model.
- How should local SMEs prepare to stand against new SMEs entering or potential to enter the country?
- Prof. Rishikesha. T. Krishnan, Director, IIM Indore.
- Mr. Murali Ramakrishnan, Head SME Group, ICICI Bank.
- Mr. Jaideep Ghosh, Partner, KPMG in India.
- Mr. Siddhartha Sethi,CEO and Cofounder of Infobeans.
Schedule of the Event
- 6.00 pm:Registration and Networking
- 6.15 pm: Welcome and Introduction
- 6.30 pm: Panel Discussion on “SMEs and Evolving technologies”
- 7.15 pm: Question and Answer Session
- 8.00 pm: Speech by Prof. D. L Sunder, Professor of Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship
- 8.20 pm: Speech by Mr. Mukesh Mohan Gupta, President, Chamber of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises
Programme Registration Details
There is no registration fee for the session, but only limited seats are there and registration will be on a first come first serve basis. Entry is strictly for the mid-sized SME companies ranging from 40 Cr and above turnover.
Industry delegates willing to participate may kindly register themselves on the google form link given below or may write an email to industryinterface@iimidr. ac.in
In case of any doubt/ query please call 9009901930/9827076295