ABOUT IIM INDORE
Established in1996, IIM Indore is the sixth in the family of state-supported management schools. Since its inception, IIM Indore has been contributing in the field of management education, interfacing with the industry, government. Sector and PSUs. Situated atop a scene hillock, the campus of IIM Indore Provides an ideal back drop for contemplative learning.
IIM Indore endeavors to develop socially-conscious managers, leaders and Entrepreneurs who have a deep understanding of the concepts and analytical methods of management and yet have their feet firmly on the ground. It believes in adopting the most effective teaching methods and using the case method as well as emerging participant -centered pedagogies like simulation. IIM Indore has a judicious mix of highly talented full-time faculty and experienced adjuncts. This combination ensures that the students get a good grounding in both theory and practice.
THEME: INCLUSION, INSTITUTION AND INNOVATION
Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam, from the Maha Upanishad is the corner stone of Indian culture. It reiterates the importance of inclusivity for the society at large. In this regard, institutions play a critical role in any society. On the other hand, innovation plays a critical role for the survival and progress of an institution. The conference theme is grounded on this triad: institution, inclusion and innovation. Institution occupies the center-stage as it drives growth and well-being of any society through inclusivity and innovation. The conference invites scholarly work that focuses on what the institutions can do to foster inclusivity and sustain innovation at different levels.
OTHER GENERAL TRACKS
- Business Economics and Finance
- Business Policy and Strategic Management
- Communication in Business and Research
- Information Systems in Management
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques in Management
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
A Doctoral Colloquium for all doctoral students who are either at early proposal stage or advanced stage of their thesis work shall be organized. This event will bring together doctoral scholars from different disciplines of management studies, providing an opportunity for interaction and networking with scholars and peers who share common interests. During the colloquium there will be paper presentations by participants from different institutes. Full time doctoral students will make presentations on their thesis topics.
The Conference is open for both academicians (researchers, doctoral students, professors, academic and research associates and other members of student community) and practitioners (senior middle and lower management, R&D personnel’s).
Abstract Submission System Opens: 28th January’19
Abstract Submission Deadline: 28th February’19
Intimation of Acceptance: 1st April’19
Submission of Selected Papers and Payment of Registration fee –
Early Bird Deadline: 10th April’19
Late Registration Deadline: 15th April’19
Conference Dates: 3-5 May’19
All participants are required to register for the Conference by 15th April’19 .
Registration fee (Early bird) details are as under:
|Categories||Registration Fees (Rs.)|
|Faculty/Other Academia Members||4000/-|
|Foreign Participants||USD 200|
Late registration would involve an increment of Rs. 500 in the registration fee for all the above mentioned categories The registration fee includes admission to the Conference, conference kit, and food for the participants.
Best Paper award
|First Award||INR 25000|
|Second Award||INR 20000|
|Doctoral Consortium Award||INR 15000|
Payment Link – (to be updated soon)
For any registration related queries, contact
Jyot Suri and Mudit Shukla
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- Please submit an extended abstract of the paper in not more than 2000 words (excluding tables, figures and references).
- Your extended abstract should cover the following aspects: (a) the study hypotheses (if applicable), (b) brief literature review, (c) methodology adopted, (d) empirical or theoretical results and (e) implications for theory and practice. Incomplete submissions will not be sent out for review.
- Formatting of extended abstract:
- The entire extended abstract submission (title page in Title Case, abstract, main text, figures, graphs, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document using one of the following formats:
- Portable Document Format (.pdf), Microsoft Word (.doc,.docx)
- Figures, graphs, tables, appendices, and references, and appendices should follow the American Psychological Association (APA) Style Guide.
- Use Times New Roman 12−point font, double spaced, 1−inch (2.5 cm) margin all around, and 8.5” × 11” page setting. References maybe single spaced.
- To facilitate the blind review process, remove ALL Author−identifying information, including acknowledgments, from the uploaded document. Self−references that give away the authors’ identity should also be avoided. If self−referencing is essential then it should be in third person.
NOTE: Extended abstract that do not follow the above instructions will NOT be reviewed.
IMPORTANT NOTES AND CODE OF ETHICS
- If an extended abstract is accepted, at least one of the authors must register to attend the conference.
- At the time of submission, submitted extended abstract must not have been previously presented or scheduled for presentation at any other conference.
- Submitted extended abstract must not have been published or accepted for publication. If an extended abstract is under review, it must NOT appear in print before the conference.
- It is the duty of authors conducting research to design, implement, analyze, report, and present their findings rigorously. Research rigor includes careful design, execution, analysis, interpretation of results, and retention of data.
- Presentation of research should include treatment of the data that is honest and that reveals both strengths and weaknesses of findings.
- Authorship and credit should be shared in correct proportion to the various parties’ contributions. Whether published or not, ideas or concepts derived from others should be acknowledged, as should advice and assistance received.
- Authors should also guard against plagiarizing the work of others.
ACCOMMODATION AND TRAVEL DETAILS
- Participants are requested to book in advance for accommodation at campus.
- All non−AC rooms shall be provided free of cost.
- All AC rooms shall be provided at a price of Rs. 1000 on twin sharing basis.
- Participants accompanying family members can avail accommodation by making an additional daily payment of Rs. 600 per person for non−AC rooms and Rs. 1000 for AC rooms. Food charges would need to be paid separately for family accommodation.
- Allotment of AC rooms shall be subjected to advance booking and availability.
- Bedsheets, pillows and toiletries will not be provided by the institute for NON AC accommodation
- Link for accommodation booking and registration will be updated shortly.
- The travel reimbursement shall be provided to only one author of the accepted paper and the traveling fare shall be subjected to a maximum limit of Rs. 3000 only.
For any accommodation related queries, contact
Arghya Kundu, Sakshi Aggarwal
|Prof. Himanshu Rai|
|Prof. Srinivas Gunta||Prof. K Kiran Kumar|
|Prof. Manoj Motiani||Prof. Bhavin J. Shah|
|Prof. Jatin Pandey||Prof. Sushanta K. Mishra|
|Akanksha Chadha||Arghya Kundu|
|Arvind Shroff||Garima Goel|
|Jyot Suri||Mayukh Sarkar|
|Mudit Shukla||Sachin Kumar Tiwari|
|Sakshi Aggarwal||Sanjay Ghosh|
Arvind Shroff, Garima Goel
Indian Institute of Management Indore Prabandh Sikhar, Rau, Pithampur Road Indore – 453556 (M.P.) India
Phone: 0731-2439675 0731-2439666