The Indian Institute of Management Indore has decided to cancel the CERE-2020 conference which was scheduled from 24th to 26th April. This decision has been taken in view of the current Covid-19 situation and the current unpredictability. We didn’t want to compromise with the health and safety of our conference participants or to inconvenience them.
The 11th Edition of CERE will be held next year in 2021, we hope to see an eager participation from all stakeholders.
About IIM Indore
With the objectives of imparting high quality management education and training, the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India established Indian Institute of Management Indore as Institutions of Excellence. These Institutions are recognized as premier management institutions, comparable to the best in the world for teaching, research and interaction with industries.
Established in 1996, Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore) has been a leader in the field of management education, interfacing with the industry, government and PSUs. It is promoted and nurtured by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India and is an institute of national importance under the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017.
Situated atop a scenic hillock, the 193 acre campus of IIM Indore provides an ideal backdrop for contemplative learning. IIM Indore has the latest in teaching aids, rich learning resources, a strong IT backbone, state-of-the-art sports complex and hostels as well as contemporary infrastructure.
The Conference is open for both academicians (researchers, doctoral students, professors, academic and research associates and other members of student community) and practitioners (senior middle and lower management, R&D personnel).
Guidelines for Submission
- Please submit an extended abstract of the paper in not more than 2000 words (excluding tables, figures and references).
- Your extended abstract should cover the following aspects: (a) the study hypotheses (if applicable), (b) brief literature review, (c) methodology adopted, (d) empirical or theoretical results and (e) implications for theory and practice. Incomplete submissions will not be sent out for review.
- Formatting of extended abstract:
The entire extended abstract submission (title page in Title Case, abstract, main text, figures, graphs, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document using one of the following formats:
a) Portable Document Format (.pdf), Microsoft Word (.doc,.docx)
b) Figures, graphs, tables, appendices, and references, and appendices should follow the American Psychological Association (APA) Style Guide.
c) Use Times New Roman 12−point font, double spaced, 1−inch (2.5 cm) margin all around, and 8.5” × 11” page setting. References maybe single spaced.
d) To facilitate the blind review process, remove all Author − identifying information, including acknowledgments, from the uploaded document. Self−references that give away the authors’ identity should also be avoided. If self−referencing is essential then it should be in third person.
Note: Extended abstract that do not follow the above instructions will NOT be reviewed.
Important Notes and Code of Ethics
- If an extended abstract is accepted, at least one of the authors must register to attend the conference.
- At the time of submission, submitted extended abstract must not have been previously presented or scheduled for presentation at any other conference.
- Submitted extended abstract must not have been published or accepted for publication. If an extended abstract is under review, it must NOT appear in print before the conference.
- It is the duty of authors conducting research to design, implement, analyze, report, and present their findings rigorously. Research rigor includes careful design, execution, analysis, interpretation of results, and retention of data.
- Presentation of research should include treatment of the data that is honest and that reveals both strengths and weaknesses of findings.
- Authorship and credit should be shared in correct proportion to the various parties’ contributions. Whether published or not, ideas or concepts derived from others should be acknowledged, as should advice and assistance received.
- Authors should also guard against plagiarizing the work of others.
A Doctoral Colloquium for all doctoral students who are either at early proposal stage or advanced stage of their thesis work shall be organized. This event will bring together doctoral scholars from different disciplines of management studies, providing an opportunity for interaction and networking with scholars and peers who share common interests. During the colloquium there will be paper presentations by participants from different institutes. Full time doctoral students will make presentations on their thesis topics.
|Abstract Submission System Opens :||21st January 2020|
|Abstract Submission Deadline :||16th March 2020|
|Intimation of Acceptance||31st March 2020|
|Submission of Selected Papers and Payment of Registration fee|
|Early Bird Deadline :||7th April, 2020|
|Late Registration Deadline :||15th April 2020|
|Conference Dates :||24th – 26th April 2020|
*All submissions will be accepted via EASY CHAIR Conference Management System https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cere2020
All participants are required to register for the Conference by 15th April, 2020
Registration fee (Early bird) details are as under:
|Categories||Registration Fees (Rs.)|
|Faculty/Other Academia Members||4000/-|
|Foreign Participants||USD 200|
Late registration would involve an increment of ` 600 in the registration fee for all the above mentioned categories The registration fee includes admission to the Conference, conference kit, and food for the participants.
For any Registration Related queries, contact
Jagannath MVK, firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 73894 80091
Diwakar Pandey, email@example.com, +91 97983 77161
Accommodation and Travel Details
- Participants are requested to book in advance for accommodation at campus.
- All non−AC rooms shall be provided free of cost.
- All AC rooms shall be provided at a price of ` 1200 per day on twin sharing basis.
- Participants accompanying family members can avail accommodation by making an additional daily payment of ` 600 per day for non−AC rooms and ` 1000 per day for AC rooms. Food charges would need to be paid separately for family accommodation.
- All AC rooms for accommodation for academicians on single sharing basis is available on additional payment of `1800.
- Allotment of AC rooms shall be subjected to advance booking and availability.
- Bedsheets , Pillows and Toiletries will not be provided by the institute for non AC accommodation.
- Link for accommodation booking and registration will be updated shortly.
- The travel reimbursement shall be provided to only one author of the accepted paper and the travelling fare shall be subjected to a maximum limit of ` 2800 or actuals whichever is less.
For any Accommodation Related queries, contact
Akansh Khandelwal, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 98914 67126
Umang Varshney, E-mail: email@example.com, +91 94569 59052
|Prof. Himanshu Rai|
|Prof. Abhishek Mishra||Prof. Amitabh Kodwani|
|Prof. Amit Kumar Vatsa||Prof. Dibyadyuti Roy|
|Prof. Jatin Pandey||Prof. Srinivas Gunta|
|Prof. Saurabh Kumar||Prof. Saumya Ranjan Dash|
|Prof. Sanjeev Tripathi||Prof. Sneha Thapliyal|
|Abdul Wahid Khan (firstname.lastname@example.org)||Akansh Khandelwal (email@example.com)|
|Alisha Dhal (firstname.lastname@example.org)||Anshul Mandliya (email@example.com)|
|Diwakar Kumar Pandey (firstname.lastname@example.org)||Geeti Mishra (email@example.com)|
|Himani Pasricha (firstname.lastname@example.org)||Jagannath Mvk (email@example.com)|
|Karthik Sainath Srikant Bhuvanagiri (firstname.lastname@example.org)||Manan Tusharkumar Pathak (email@example.com)|
|Manish Kumar (firstname.lastname@example.org)||Neeti Ingole (f19neetiI@iimidr.ac.in)|
|Parag Katre (email@example.com)||Poonam Barhoi (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Prachi Jain (email@example.com)||Pratishtha Batra (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Umang Varshney (email@example.com)||Vartika Varyani (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
email@example.com, +91 70425 55464
firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 89684 69488
Average summer temperature may go as high as 36-39℃ (100.4℉) but humidity is very low.
Indian Institute of Management Indore Prabandh Sikhar, Rau, Pithampur Road Indore – 453556 (M.P.) India Phone: 0731-2439675 0731-2439666