11th Conference on Excellence in Research and Education
Management Metamorphosis: Living with the Pandemic
CERE Brochure | Inauguration and Panel Discussion | Workshop on Paper Development | Workshop on Conducting Case Research On Entrepreneurship | Workshop on Publications Tips | Workshop on Experimental Research | Workshop on Case Teaching
Plenary Session on Impact of Covid-19 on research in management academia | Plenary Session on Impact of Covid-19 on Indian economy: an industrial perspective | Plenary Session on Sustainable rebuilding post-pandemic
CERE2021: Registration Guidelines for Accepted Extended AbstractsThe Conference on Excellence in Research and Education (CERE) is scheduled from June 18-20, 2021. Kindly make it convenient to attend and present your paper at the conference.Guidelines for registration:
- Registration is mandatory for the presentation of the paper. In case of multiple authors, only the author who would be presenting needs to get registered for the presentation.
- If participants want to present multiple papers, they need to register and make payment separately for each accepted paper.
- The abstract of all the presented papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
Payment/Registration Link: https://forms.eduqfix.com/iimindorecere/home
Last Date to register: 8th June 2021.
To be considered for the ‘Best Paper” award, it is mandatory for participants to submit the full paper as per the laid down guidelines. Please note that for presenting the paper at the conference, full paper submission is not mandatory.
Guidelines for the full paper submission:
- All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- The entire submission must be in one document, in Portable Focument Format (.pdf) or Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx).
- Figures, graphs, tables, references and appendices should follow APA style.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font, double spaced, 1-inch (2.5cm) margin all around, and 8.5″ x 11″ page setting.
- To facilitate the blind review process – remove all Author identifying information, including acknowledgements.
- The naming convention of the file should be “CERE_EasyChair submission no.” only. For example, “CERE_986” (where 986 is your EasyChair submission no.).
- The full paper should be emailed to “email@example.com” with the subject line “Full paper submission: CERE_EasyChair submission no.” before 8th June 2021 EOD.
- Updation of the paper will be not be entertained.
Paper that does not follow the above instructions will not be considered for the “Best Paper” award
Best Paper will receive a Cash Prize worth INR 20,000, followed by 1st Runners Up INR 15,000 and 2nd Runners Up INR 10,000
Please visit our conference page on a regular basis for more information and updates: https://www.iimidr.ac.in/announcement/cere-2021-11th-conference-on-excellence-in-research-and-education/
Congratulations once again and we look forward to seeing you soon!!!
For any queries or clarification, please feel free to contact:
Abhinay Jaga Prasad Seth (8658092763)
Aditya Prabhakar (8340128953)
Ankur Kushwaha (9716250227)
EasyChair CFP: https://easychair.org/cfp/CERE2021