Business Development Executive (Placements)
- Establish connection and develop network with the recruiting organizations and corporates for summer and final placements of flagship and other core programmes of the Institute by making calls and regular company visits.
- Organize guest talks, corporate lecture series, domain based / industry wise conclaves round the year for different programmes.
- Explore, identify, bridge and bring in new recruiting partners from across the breadth of industries and sectors to generate placement opportunities for all the programmes.
- Pitching and branding the programmes to potential recruiters and also attend relevant networking conferences and conclaves to maximize our reach.
Qualification and Experience:
MBA from a reputed Business school with minimum 2 years of work experience in the relevant field. Should have an excellent command over oral and written communication in English, should possess good presentation and networking skills. Preferably should have campus placement exposure.
Below 35 years of age as on date of application
Salary & Allowances:
The selected candidate will be offered a fixed-term contract for a period of two years on a consolidated monthly pay package subject to satisfactory performance which will be reviewed on an annual basis. Salary will not be a constraint to the deserving candidate.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the Prescribed Format along with CV via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with super scribed subject as “APPLICATION FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE (PLACEMENTS)” on or before October 28, 2020.
- Application received after October 28, 2020 will not be entertained .
- Application without Prescribed Format will not be considered.
- This is purely a contractual appointment for the period of 2 years with annual renewal based on the performance review.
- Mere fulfilling of the qualifications and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for selection process.
- Higher start in the time scale may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.