Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMI) is a leading management Institute founded by the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India, in 1996. IIMI innovations include the only Five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) offered by an IIM, offering its flagship PGP programme in Mumbai, a presence in international markets via a centre in Dubai and offering a weekend PGP programme in Mumbai.
IIMI recognizes the importance of keeping abreast of management practice and drawing on the wealth of experience available in industry.
IIMI now offers a unique opportunity for highly experienced and accomplished management professionals to be a part of a leading management institute in the form of Professors of Practice.
Candidates selected for the position are expected to join the institute on a full time basis and involve themselves fully in Institutional activities.
- Required qualification is a Master’s degree (or equivalent professional qualification) with at least 60% marks from a reputed institution with not less than 15 years of managerial or professional experience.
- Candidates should have worked in senior management positions for at least 5 years.
- Preferred academic qualification is an MBA or equivalent from a reputed national or international institution.
- Candidates with non-business degrees such as Master’s in Psychology, Master’s in Social Work, Chartered Accountant, etc. would also be considered.
Expectation from selected candidates:
Teaching in different programmes as per the norms of the Institute, case writing, consulting, promoting industry-institute linkages through consulting assignments/ MDPs and involvement in placement activities.
Scale of Pay – Rs.37,400 – 67,000 with Grade Pay – Rs. 10,500/-
Gross emoluments in this scale (inclusive of HRA) will be Rs.1,57,312/- per month.
Duration and nature of engagement:
This is a contractual appointment for a period of one year, renewable every year based on performance, up to a maximum of 3 years.
- Shortlisting of candidates based on qualification, work experience, demonstrated interest in academic activities and statement of purpose.
- Invite candidates for recruitment talk and personal interaction with a selection committee consisting of Director (Chair), 2 senior faculty members of the institute and one or two external experts.
- Based on the experience and interest of selected candidates, IIM Indore Director will decide on a portfolio of activities for the selected candidates.
Each candidate is required to enclose with his/her application a “Statement of Purpose” answering the following questions:
- What motivated you to apply for this position?
- How will you contribute to the Institute?
General Information / Conditions for all Positions
- All positions will remain open till filled. After due date, application received will be reviewed once a month against positions not filled.
- Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for updates.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up any / all position(s) / select any candidate without assigning any reason.
- Salary is negotiable. The scales are indicative. IIM Indore would be happy to consider an appropriate salary (either lower or higher than the scale mentioned) for the deserving candidate.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for interview or/and for his/her selection.
- The Institute will communicate only with short-listed candidates.
- No correspondence will be entertained during the process.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The Institute requires the selected candidates to join immediately.
- To and fro Economy airfare will be paid for attending the interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected summarily.
- Since it is an open-ended advertisement, there is no last date for receiving applications. Positions will be open till filled.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV by e-mail to Indian Institute of Management Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road, Indore 453 556, Email: email@example.com