RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION NO. 1/2021
IIM Indore invites application for the post of
About IIM Indore
Established in 1996, with the objectives of imparting high quality management education and training by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Government of India; IIM Indore is recognized as one of the premier management institutions, comparable to the best in the world for teaching, research and interaction with industries and is an Institute of national importance under the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017.
Spread over 193 acres, IIM Indore stands with pride, with the Triple Crown of three accreditations which is now the second IIM in the nation to receive triple accreditations. IIM Indore has been a leader in the field of management education, interfacing with the industry, government and PSU.
With a mission to be a contextually relevant business school with world-class academic standards that develops socially conscious managers, leaders and entrepreneurs, IIM Indore is one of the fastest growing institutions in India today. The Institute has bagged a position in Top 100 in FT Rankings 2019 and stands at 7th Rank in the NIRF Rankings 2020.
Online applications are invited for the position of Librarian. The minimum qualification, experience and other general terms and conditions are given hereunder:
Master’s degree in Library/Information/Documentation science with at least 55 percent marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record.
PhD in the above or allied discipline is desirable.
The applicant should have at least thirteen years of experience as Deputy Librarian in a University Library or eighteen years of experience as a college Librarian or equivalent professional experience.
Salary & Allowances
Salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate and will be decided only after the interview.
Nature of Appointment
The position would be on contractual basis, initially for two years and extendable one year at a time for a maximum period of five years, based on performance.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the Prescribed Format along with scanned copies of Qualification Certificates (One PDF file for all qualifications certificates as Annexure-1), Experience Certificate (One PDF file for all Experience certificates as Annexure-2) and Category/PwD certificate if applicable (One PDF file for Category and PwD certificates as Annexure-3) via email at email@example.com with super scribed subject as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LIBRARIAN” on or before February 24, 2021.
- Applications received after February 24, 2021 will not be entertained.
- Application without Prescribed Format and Annexures as mentioned in point no.1 will not be considered. The application is only to be sent through email on firstname.lastname@example.org. No other mode of application will be considered.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualification and experience requirements will not confer any right on the candidates for being called for Interview or/and their selection.
- Candidates not found suitable for the position may be considered for a lower position or on a lower pay scale or on an appropriate consolidated salary.
- The Institute reserves the right not to select anyone without assigning any reason.
- The Institute reserves the right to change/apply appropriate shortlisting criteria in case of large number of applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Incomplete application without proper supporting documents will be summarily rejected.
- Application fee of Rs.1,000/- (Rupees one thousand only) plus applicable GST which is non-refundable, is required to be paid online at “https://forms.eduqfix.com/iimindoreapplicationrecr/add”. The candidate has to provide a Qfix Reference Number of the Application fee in the prescribed Format after making the payment. Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PwD category and women candidates are exempted from paying application fee. While making payment please mention “1/2021” as Recruitment Number in the online payment portal.
- The position will remain open until filled.