Recruitment for Post-Doctoral Fellow (PDF) in the area of Information Systems
Established in 1996, Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore) has been a leader in the field of management education, interfacing with the industry, government and PSUs. It is promoted and nurtured by the Ministry of Education, Government of India and is an institute of national importance under the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017.
IIM Indore seeks to be a contextually-relevant business school with world-class academic standards that develops socially-conscious managers, leaders and entrepreneurs.
IIM Indore offers a wide range of programmes viz., Fellow Programme in Management (FPM), Post Graduate Programme (PGP), Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM), a one-year full-time Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) and a modular week-end PGP (PGPMX) spread over two years.
A Post-Doctoral Fellowship in management (PDF) aims to identify young, motivated individuals for doing research in different specializations of management. A PDF will work with a mentor who is expected to provide ample opportunities to develop the fellow as an independent researcher. The fellow will be expected to conduct high quality academic research with the mentor and engage in teaching activities at the Institute.
We are looking forward to a candidate who intends to work in the analytics domain, privacy/ security issues, and other behavioural IT issues.
Duration: 1 year [can be renewed for the second term, i.e., max 2-years]
Eligibility: Successfully defended PhD (within 5 years of the application) from a premier institute / university (excluding IIM Indore) with a minimum of 60% marks / 1st division in the Master’s degree or degree immediately preceding PhD.
- The selected candidate will be given monthly consolidated stipend of ₹60,000/-.
- Start-up fund: ₹40,000/- [for conference, computing equipment, etc.]
- Publication incentive: As per the Institute norm.
- Must teach at least a 4-credit course (1credit = 6.25 hours) / per year of tenure [e.g., an undergraduate course, postgraduate elective or doctoral level course].
- Expect at least one research article in an A (or above) category journal (ABDC or equivalent) per year from the PDF collaboration.
- Accommodation on campus (subject to availability) at the discounted rate of ₹3,000/- per month.
- Office-space (place to sit and work).
- Services available to other students (e.g., bus, internet, library, etc.)
- Application form in the Prescribed Format
- Research Statement, Papers (pre-prints) published or accepted
- Reference letters (to be sent directly by the referees to: email@example.com)
Interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned criteria may sent above application package to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Application: July 6, 2022.
General Terms and Conditions:
- This is purely a contractual appointment for a maximum period of two year with annual renewal based on the performance review.
- Mere fulfilling of the qualifications and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for selection process.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The applicant is required to email application package to email@example.com along with super scribed subject as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW”
- The Institute reserves the right not to select anyone without assigning any reason.
- The Institute reserves the right to change/apply appropriate shortlisting criteria in case of large number of applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Incomplete application without proper supporting documents will be summarily rejected