The People Analytics & Digital HR program is designed to empower modern human resource managers with tools and techniques that will help them make better and smarter decisions, in terms of seamless utilization of all available tangible and intangible resources in a continuously evolving working world.
This comprehensive program will equip HR professionals and aspirants who want to step into the domain to define various business problems in the fields of attrition, employee engagement, hiring, learning and development, and how to find statistical solutions to these problems. Learners will get a great opportunity to learn from expert faculty from IIM Indore and industry experts from Jigsaw Academy.
The People Analytics & Digital HR is a live online instructor-led program, spread over 3 months, that can be accessed from anywhere in India. It is designed by highly experienced subject matter experts, course designers, and developers from varied industries & expert faculty from IIM-Indore.
The People Analytics & Digital HR program has the following eligibility criteria:
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks
- At least 2 years of post-qualification relevant HR experience
- Tuition Fees: INR 80,000 + taxes / $1,550
- The payment of the program fee is applicable through Cheque, DD, Net Banking, Credit or Debit Cards
- For information on easy payments please contact our admissions office at +91 90192 17000.
To start the application process, students will need to submit their application and their resume online.
Program Starts on March 20, 2021 (tentatively)
To apply online for this program please Click Here.
The People Analytics & Digital HR is a comprehensive program designed for HR professionals that covers all the essential skills of HR Analytics & Digital Transformation in one course. It is crafted in an easy-to-understand language with real-time examples for solidifying data analysis concepts.
- Module 1: Summarizing and Describing Data with Excel
- Module 2: Digital HR – Why and How
- Module 3: Analytics in HR – Descriptive, Predictive, and Prescriptive
- Module 4: Getting Ready for the Workplace of the Future
Please click here to download the brochure.
For further information, please contact: +91 90192 17000.