Operations & Supply Chain Management (OSCM) deals with the management of processes and resources in creating and offering goods or services. It provides the basic understanding of any discipline and its role to gain competitive advantage in manufacturing and service organizations.
- Understanding the operations and supply chain discipline and its role to gain competitive advantage in firms.
- Understanding the different kinds of supply chains and operations and its alignment according to customer requirements.
- Developing the ability to analyse and map the firm’s supply chain operation and also measuring and improving key performance measures.
Who should attend?
- Manufacturing & Service Managers, Finance & HR Managers who shape an organization.
- Production control specialists who want to bring efficiency in the production system.
- Consultants and Engineers who need to reduce the cost of projects
- Business heads & Entrepreneurs who want to improve operational efficiency and design a robust operation & supply chain strategy.