The General Management Programme for working professionals a flagship executive programme designed and delivered by IIM Indore in collaboration with Anisuma Training Institute, isa 09 months comprehensive programme. The programme is uniquely designed to inculcate strong conceptual frameworks in Business and Management Skills by judiciously mixing classroom contact with group discussion and networking with practical frameworks which can be applied at the workplace.
- The programme seeks to equip the non-finance professional with the basic set of tools and techniques from the finance discipline.
- The programme progressively builds up concepts and aids the participant in applying financial concepts to decision situations from various non- finance functions.
- The programme is wrapped up by looking at ways to link managerial performance assessment with the goal of wealth maximization for the providers of capital.
Who should attend?
- Mid to senior level executives in General Management, Corporate Planning, Marketing and Sales, Banking and Insurance or other Functional areas.
- Top-level executives who desire to be comfortable with reading financial statements and other financial information, and making financially based decisions.
For further information, please contact:
email@example.com | +97150 4224281