Finance has been taking centre-stage status over the last five to ten years. What was earlier considered as a discipline too technical and esoteric to merit attention of non-finance professionals is today increasingly being embraced by professionals from fields as diverse as manufacturing, marketing, and human resources. What has led to this heightened awareness of the need to understand finance?
- The programme seeks to equip the non-finance professional with the basic set of tools and techniques from the finance discipline.
- The programme assist managers to be able to gain an insight into the exciting world of the management of the finances of a company
- The Programme progressively builds up concepts and aids the participant in applying financial concepts to decision situations from various non-finance functions.
- The programme is wrapped up by looking at ways to link managerial performance assessment with the goal of wealth maximization for the providers of capital.
Who should attend?
- Mid to senior-level executives in General Management, Corporate Planning, Marketing and Sales, Banking and Insurance or other Functional Areas.
- Top-level executives who desire to be comfortable with reading financial statements and other financial information, and making financially based decisions.
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.