To create marketing strategy in a new digital world, one needs to master three skills:
Analytics – An understanding of new age tools to analyze the data so that we can view the customer preferences.
Customer Experience – Once we understand the customer preferences, we need to customize the experience of the customer so they feel they are part of the brand journey.
Customer Centric Strategy – The key to success would be the ability to use insight to create a customer centric strategy and use the technology from product or service to engage.
- Create & Deliver Customer Value
- Gain Sustainable Competitive Advantage
- Create & Monitor Content To Increase Customer Engagement
- Build Concepts To Implement & Execute A Digital Marketing Strategy
- Identity & Utilize Key Resources
Who should attend?
- Executives & Professionals
- Managers & Functional Heads
- Entrepreneurs & Startup Leader