Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore) has been practicing innovating teaching practices to attain its mission of being committed to excellence in management education, research and training, use of contemporary participant-centric pedagogies and teaching methods, and establishing a presence in emerging segments of management education. In this endeavor IIM Indore is committed to providing research and teaching skill enhancement programmes for fellow faculty of business schools in India. The Faculty Development Programmes (FDP) at IIM Indore are carefully designed to bridge the gap in quality research and teaching skills that are required in contemporary management education in India.
FDPs at IIM Indore are currently being offered in the following three modes:
- Annual 5-week FDP at IIM Indore Campus.
- Specialized Short Duration FDPs Online and On-Campus.
- 3. Customized FDPs conducted for partnering institutions Online and On-campus.
The collective expertise of IIM Indore faculty is shared with the participating academicians with a primary thrust on equipping the participants with contemporary research and teaching skills. Emphasis is also given to understanding the philosophy of management, design and development of learning resources and so on. Key focus areas of the programme include
- Teaching Excellence
- Participant Centered Learning
- Teaching through cases
- Developing Cases
- Teaching through Simulation games
- Developing contemporary course outlines
- Research Excellence
- Philosophy of management research
- Quantitative Research skills
- Qualitative Research skills
- Research tools
Interested participants are requested to read through details of the programme and initiate the application process.
For more information, please get in touch using the online enquiry form,
alternatively you can also reach us below.