The programme is aimed to provide an overview of contemporary topics in marketing pedagogy, research, and advancements in the discipline. Expert faculty from IIM Indore will discuss relevant topics related to the advancements in course design, case method of teaching, case writing, and research in the marketing field. Participants will get exposure to various perspectives on the emergent fields in the discipline.
The objectives of the course include;
- Gathering an overview of contemporary research topics in marketing.
- Understanding the research tools applicable to address the diverse research topics in the field.
- Understanding various participant centric pedagogical tools used in marketing.
- To expose the participants to a wide variety of pedagogies
- Doing Research in Marketing
- Research Methods (Experiments, Meta-Analysis, SEM/PLS, Qualitative Research etc.)
- Research Writing
- Research in services
- Pedagogical Innovations in Teaching
- Excelling in Case Writing
- Advancements in Marketing
- Brand Management
- Sales and Distribution
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Neuro Marketing
- Sports Marketing
Feb 21 – Mar 4, 2022 | Online mode
Faculty Development Programmes (FDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +91-731-2439752
Fax : +91-731-2439800
- College/University faculty teaching a marketing course at UG/PG/Phd level.
Prof. Jayasimha K.R. | Prof. Subin Sudhir
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +91-731-2439538 | +91-731-2439554