In the program we will be addressing “What makes a firm successful?” and how does the frim answers the three questions for developing sustaining competitive advantage . Where are we now ?, where we need to go ? and how to go? . The program will help participants learn creating shareholder value over the long term.
The program will deliver Vertical Integration and the Scope of the Firm , Diversification Strategy , Global Strategies , Managing the Multibusiness Corporation and Current Trends in corporate strategy .
- Developing Economies of scale and scope
- Transaction costs in deploying resources and capabilities across different product markets.
- To gain expertise in applying these corporate strategy concepts, frameworks and techniques to develop sustaining competitive advantage for a firm
- Select the most appropriate strategy; – recommend the best means of implementing the chosen strategy.
- Strategy formulation
- Corporate scale scope
- Organic and inorganic growth
- Blue ocean strategy
- Related and unrelated diversification
- Innovation, international strategy
- Strategic dissonance
- Strategic leadership
January 5 -7, 2022 | Online mode
Faculty Development Programmes (FDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +91-731-2439752
Fax : +91-731-2439800
Faculties, PhD students, Masters Students.
Prof Prashant Salwan