Integrated Program in Business Analytics (IPBA)
The online 10-month Integrated Program in Business Analytics (IPBA) offers a perfect blend of Data Science & Management skills to help learners accelerate their careers and become Future Leaders.
The IPBA is the most up-to-date and robust program in Business Analytics. Through its bottom-up approach, this program helps learners grasp the core concepts of Business Analytics and exposes them to trending advanced topics and technologies, like Big Data, Statistical Modelling, Data Visualization, ML, etc., to help them solve complex business problems optimally. Learners get a great opportunity to work with complex data sets, learn from the award-winning faculty from IIM Indore and Jigsaw Academy, interact with business leaders, and benefit from the extensive IIM network.
The program comprises 150+ hours of training via live online classes, online assignment-solving, and Q&A sessions that can be accessed from anywhere in India or the world. The program also offers the ‘Bring Your Own Project (BYOP)’ feature, which allows students to identify, shortlist, and finalize a project idea that they’ll work on to get hands-on experience in the application of the Analytics and Big Data techniques, including Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics. There is also a separate in-person ‘immersion’ component of classes, networking, and project presentations that are held on the IIM Indore campus. However, due to COVID-19 safety measures, the in-person sessions will be held online until further notice.
The Integrated Program in Business Analytics (IPBA) has the following eligibility criteria:
- 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- A valid GMAT / CAT / GRE / Jigsaw Administered Test score. The score should be within 05 years on the date of submission of the application. For example, a candidate submitting an application on 10 October 2018 should have taken the GMAT test between 11 October 2013 to 10 October 2018.
- Minimum 1+ years of work experience.
The program is open to all nationalities.
- Tuition Fees: INR 2.95 Lakhs + applicable taxes / $6,000
- The payment of the program fee is applicable through a Cheque, DD, Net Banking, Credit or Debit Cards
- For information on easy payments please contact us at +91-9019987000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To start the application process, students will need to check the eligibility criteria, submit the required details, and upload the resume online along with the payment of an application fee (if applicable). All valid applications will need to include a CAT score OR GMAT OR GRE score (If students do not have these scores, they will need to take an admissions test. Please apply for details). All candidates will be evaluated on an individual basis. Based on the Application Form, Eligibility Criteria & Resume, a selection or rejection letter will be sent to all the applicants. Selected candidates will be required to pay the program fee to enroll in the program.
Program Starts on March 27, 2021.
Last Date to apply: March 22, 2021.
To apply online for this program please Click Here.
The curriculum of this Future Leaders program covers technical and business aspects of the application of Analytics & Data Science. It starts by laying a strong foundation of essential tools and techniques, including Descriptive and Inferential Statistics, Data Extraction and Manipulation with SQL, Data Manipulation and processing with Python & R, and Data Visualization with Tableau.
- Data Handling and Extraction with SQL and Python
- Data Visualization with Tableau and Python
- Statistical Data Analysis with R and Python
- Feature Engineering with R
- Predictive Statistical Modeling Algorithms
- Machine Learning with Python
- GLM – Predictive Statistical Modelling in R
- Generating Business Values and Effective Storytelling with Tableau
- Big Data and Machine Learning with Spark
For further information, please contact: +91-9019987000 or email@example.com
Please click here to download the brochure.