Integrated Program in Business Analytics (IPBA)
The IPBA blends traditional management principles with cutting-edge technology coverage to accelerate your career in analytics.
This specialized program will help students build expertise in Business Analytics, Data Science and Machine Learning. For professionals who are interested in building careers in data science with a strong background and context in business, the IPBA will equip them with a fundamental understanding of both. They will also get a great opportunity to learn from award-winning faculty from IIM Indore and Jigsaw Academy, interact with business leaders and benefit from the extensive IIM network and work with complex data sets. Students will also have access to Tableau’s cutting-edge visual analytics software for free while enrolled in the program for study and practice purposes, through Tableau’s global Academic Program.
The program comprises of 120 hours of training via live online classes, online assignment-solving and Q&A sessions that can be accessed from anywhere in India or the world. There is also a separate in-person ‘immersion’ component of 30+ hours of classes, networking and project presentations that will be held on the IIM Indore campus.
The Integrated Program in Business Analytics (IPBA) has the following eligibility criteria:
- 50% in Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- A valid GMAT / CAT / GRE / Jigsaw Administered Test score. The score should be within 05 years on the date of submission of application. For example, a candidate submitting application on 10 October 2018, should have taken the GMAT test between 11 October 2013 to 10 October 2018.
- Minimum 1+ years of work experience.
The program is open to all nationalities.
- Tuition Fees: INR 2.95 Lakhs + applicable taxes / $ 6,000
- Early Bird Discount: INR 50,000 off till November 30, 2019
- The payment of the program fee is applicable through a Cheque, DD, Net Banking, Credit or Debit Cards
- For information on easy payments please contact us at +91 9019987000 or email@example.com
To start the application process, students will need to submit their application online along with the payment of an application fee. All valid applications will need to include a CAT score OR GMAT OR GRE score (If students do not have these score, they will need to take an admissions test. Please apply for details).
A telephone interview will follow once an application has been deemed successful. All candidates will be evaluated on an individual basis and only selected candidates will be emailed the offer letter. Admissions and interviews are being conducted on a rolling basis.
After the interviews are conducted, all the selected candidates will be sent provisional admission offers which can only be deemed accepted by the candidate if the institute receives an acceptance letter along with a payment of commitment fee of INR 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only) plus Applicable Tax within the stipulated time period mentioned in the offer letter.
Program Starts on December 13th, 2019.
To apply online for this program please Click Here.
The IPBA curriculum is designed to be a comprehensive program covering technical and business aspects of the application of analytics and data science. It starts by laying a strong foundation of essential tools and techniques including descriptive and inferential statistics, data extraction and manipulation with SQL, data manipulation and processing with Python, and data visualization with Tableau.
- Data Handling and Extraction with SQL and Python
- Data Visualization with Tableau and Python
- Statistical Data Analysis with R, Excel and Python
- Feature Engineering with Python for Structured and Unstructured Data Types
- Predictive Statistical Modeling Algorithms
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning Models on Text and Images
- Implementing Algorithms at Scale with Big Data Systems
- Generating Business Values and Effective Storytelling with Tableau
For further information, please contact: +91 9019987000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to download the brochure.