Executive Certificate Programme in General Management (Batch 04)
Associate for Technical and Student Support: Simplilearn
An Online General Management program which provides broad overview of the business environment and the new essentials of business strategy for learners who wants to transition from functional strategy to business strategy role.
- Delivery mix of self-paced learning and live sessions
- Online self-paced content by IIM Indore
- Masterclasses by IIM Indore faculty and live classes by Simplilearn instructors
- 3 days of campus immersion at IIM Indore- Indore campus.
- Executive alumni status and certificate from IIM Indore
- Simplilearn Job Assist program in partnership with IIMJobs, wherein certified learners receive extended support to land their dream jobs. IIM Indore will not be providing any placement support.
|Foundations of Management|
|Economics for Business|
|Accounting and Financial Management|
|Operations and Supply Chain Management|
|Human Resource Management|
|Management & Leadership|
|Digital Disruption & Innovation|
*Courses are subject to change.
Duration & Number of Session Hours
Duration: 06 months
Total hours: 125 (approx.)
On-campus module 3 days duration: around 12 sessions
One or two sessions from some of the courses may become part of the on-campus orientation module. In case the on-campus module is not conducted due to Covid situation, the same will be included in the total number of sessions.
*The programme duration may be slightly extended due to unavoidable situations.
The pedagogy predominantly asynchronous content with master classes and project activities
Successful Completion Certificate by IIM Indore.
* Sample certificate is indicative. The Institute reserves the right to revise it.
**The Completion certificate will only be awarded to participants who complete the programme evaluation and attendance criteria.
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate/ Post Graduate from Universities recognised by Association of Indian Universities with at least 50% marks in either Diploma or graduation or post-graduation (or its equivalent)
- Minimum two years of post-graduate work experience
In the admission process there should be a self-declaration from the applicants that “the eligibility information and documents provided by me are true and correct as per my belief and understanding. I also understand that in the future or at any stage, if the Information filled by me or documents uploaded by me are found incorrect/invalid/false, my candidature for the applied course stands cancelled irrespective of my stage of enrolment / admission. I also understand that any fees paid, because of such cancellation, would not be refunded. I have ascertained my eligibility as defined in the instructions and I meet the eligibility criteria. I would be solely responsible for any misrepresentation which leads to my ineligibility and cancellation of my admission.”
Programme Activity Timelines
|Application Closure||12th January 2024|
|The date for 1st Session (Commencement of Programme Delivery)||20th January 2024|
|Tentative Programme End Date||July 2024|
Total Fees and Payment Schedule*
|Total Fee (Excluding GST)||2,22,500|
|Total Fee (Including GST)||2,62,550|
For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.