Executive Programme in Business Strategy (EPBS) (Batch 01) (Asynchronous)
Associate for Technical and Student Support:
Erulearing Solutions Private Limited (Eruditus/Emeritus)
Roughly 40% of executive leaders say their enterprise accountability and leadership are not aligned on strategy execution, according to the 2020 Gartner Execution Gap Survey. Misalignments occur in defining the organization’s strategy and making resource-allocation decisions to pursue it because of the lack of an aligned strategic perspective and a coherent plan for the organization’s strategic planning required to properly translate lofty enterprise goals into functional initiatives and objectives.
A structured plan for growth and scale is essential to any organisation’s success in the economies of speed and time. The programme aims to provide contemporary and highly applicable knowledge of strategic management in practice. The Programme engages with the use of detailed real-world examples and practical simulations to help you develop and execute strategies for sustained business success. The programme will help you build capabilities to be successful in times of transition and drive your organisation’s growth via rigorous strategic analysis and deep insights.
- A Business Strategy programme carefully designed for mid and senior professionals, with comprehensive content on business level strategies, corporate level strategies, Organic and Inorganic Growth Strategies, Functional Strategies, and Business Transformation and Turnaround Management
- This is a 120-hour long programme distributed over 05-months that provides time for introspection and reflection, allowing participants to immerse themselves into the above concepts.
- Carefully designed course and the async programme & teaching by eminent IIM Indore faculty along with Executive Certificate on completion in “Business Strategy”.
- Introduction to Strategy Management
- PEST and Industry Analysis
- Strategic Resources and Capabilities
- Business Level Strategies-Generic Strategies
- Strategic Directions and Corporate-Level Strategy
- International Strategy
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Alliances
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Strategy Implementation
- Strategy Purpose and Responsible Firm
Please Note: Modules/ topics are indicative only, and the suggested time and sequence may be dropped/ modified/adapted to fit the participant profile & programme hours.
Duration & Number of Session Hours
· 20 weeks Async Programme
· 120 hours of Total Learning Effort
· 6 – 7 hours of weekly commitment
|Total Learning Effort Break-up:
· Recorded Video Hours: 20
· Assignments and Other Learning Activities: 100
- Recorded lectures by faculty
- Live webinar by IIMI Faculty/ Industry Expert
- Assignments and quizzes for program evaluation
- Teacher Assistance to support learning and program completion by Emeritus (Office Hours – Debrief session for assignments & weekly Topics/QA)
- Final assignment by IIMI and Graded by Emeritus
- Case studies, quizzes, practices exercise, and additional resources on the topics in the course
Successful Completion Certificate by IIM Indore.
- Minimum Graduate or Diploma Holder (10+2+3)
Programme Activity Timelines
|Course Start (Week 0)||29-03-2023|
|Date for Week 1 of Course 1||05-04-2023|
|Programme End Date||Jul-23|
Total Fees and Payment Schedule*
|Participant Payment Schedule||Particulars||Date||Participant Payment Schedule|
|Booking Amount||Within 3 days from selection||INR 24,000 + GST|
|Instalment 1||15-03-2023||INR 38,000 + GST|
|Instalment 2||03-05-2023||INR 38,000 + GST|
|Total Fee||INR 1,00,000 + GST|
The participants who will complete the programme successfully will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore. They will require to apply separately along with the necessary fee to register their name. Current alumni membership plans are as follows:
2-year membership – INR 1000/- + applicable taxes,
Lifetime membership – INR 10,000/- + applicable taxes,
Benefits available to Executive Education Alumni: 1) Communication of brochures and newsletters from IIM Indore, 2) Access to the IIM Indore Campus Library (onsite access only), 3) Official email ID of the institute, 4) ID Card.
Mere successful completion of the programme, application submission, and fee does not entitle a participant to be eligible for executive education alumni status. IIM Indore reserves the right to confer executive education alumni status.
IIM Indore reserves the right to modify the above conditions at its discretion at any time without notice. Only the courts at Indore will have the territorial jurisdiction to try any disputes arising in respect of the Executive Alumni membership being granted.
For more details: https://www.iimidr.ac.in/executive-programmes/executive-alumni/
For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration and any other information, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
WhatsApp an Advisor On +91 7208889990*
*This number does not accept any calls. Please message your queries.
Apply Now link: https://iimi.emeritus.org/iimi-executive-programme-in-business-strategy/index.php
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.