Executive Programme in Digital Marketing (Asynchronous) Batch 08
Associate for Technical and Student Support:
Erulearing Solutions Private Limited (Eruditus/Emeritus)
The world of marketing and reaching out to potential customers has changed with the rise of technologies. Businesses need to reach their customers and keep them engaged through digital channels. How does the modern customer respond to marketing? And what does marketing mean in the digital world?
This program is designed to help professionals understand the impact of the Internet on consumer behaviour and develop a digital marketing strategy on:
- How to reach and target the digital consumers and users.
- Understand digital marketing investment channels.
- Collect, measure, and analyse qualitative and quantitative data.
- Modify current business operations to provide a better online experience.
- Understand customer behaviour and expectation in the digital world.
- Build digital marketing strategies using models and processes.
- Describe digital marketing technologies and platforms.
- Identify correct metrics and measure ROI.
- Introduction to Marketing Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Understanding the Customer
- Search Engines: Organic Search and Keywords
- Search Engine Advertising
- Display Ads and Targeting
- Social Media Strategy
- Email Marketing and affiliate marketing
- Influencers, Communities and Online Reputation
- Landing pages, microsites, and Mobile Apps
- Digital Marketing analytics – Data Sources
- Frameworks for Evaluation – ROI, CLV, CPM, CPC, CPA, Community Engagement
- Attribution Issues and Experimentation
- Digital Marketing Strategy Planning, Execution, Assessment, and Refinement
- Capstone Project
Please Note: Modules/ topics are indicative only, and the suggested time and sequence may be dropped/ modified/adapted to fit the participant profile & programme hours.
Duration & Number of Session Hours
||Total Learning Effort Break-up:
- Recorded lectures by faculty.
- Live webinar by IIMI Faculty/ Industry Expert.
- Assignments and quizzes for program evaluation.
- Teaching Assistant to support learning and program completion by Emeritus (Office Hours – Debrief session for assignments & weekly Topics/QA).
- Final assignment by IIMI and Graded by Emeritus.
- Case studies, quizzes, practices exercise, additional resources on the topics in the course.
Successful Completion Certificate by IIM Indore.
- Minimum Graduate or Diploma Holder (10+2+3).
Programme Activity Timelines
|Programme Marketing Launch||21-08-2023|
|1st Candidate List to IIMI||29-10-2023|
|Course Start (Week 0)||31-10-2023|
|Date for Week 1 of Course 1||07-11-2023|
|2nd Candidate List to IIMI (Final List)||09-11-2023|
|Programme End Date||Jan-24|
Total Fees and Payment Schedule*
|Instalment 1||Within 7 days of selection||INR 38,000 + GST|
|Instalment 2||28-11-2023||INR 38,000 + GST|
|Instalment 3||26-12-2023||INR 19,000 + GST|
For more details contact: email@example.com
For registration and any other information, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp an Advisor On +91 7208889990*
*This number does not accept any calls. Please message your queries.
Apply Now link: https://iimi.emeritus.org/iimi-executive-programme-in-digital-marketing/index.php
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.