Advanced Human Resource Management Programme for HR Leaders (Batch 04)
Associate for Technical and Student Support: VC NOW
Speak to Academic Advisors: +918929010448
Effective Human Resource Management (HRM) is a critical and distinguishing characteristic of high performing sustainable organizations. HRM in such organizations is a strategic role that assists in creating a non-replicable competitive advantage.
The disruptive, dynamic and continuously evolving external environment has changed the way Human Resources have to be managed. New Age HRM needs to keep pace and evolve by providing value-adding practices that assist in building the right set of competencies in the organization. The program is unique as it lays equal emphasis on explaining the business rationalities in which the role of HRM practitioner is embedded. Apart from stressing on core HRM practices and processes, the program then culminates with exposure to advanced HRM tools such application of analytics in HRM for decision making.
The Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management area at IIM-I offers programs such as this one for the past two decades and is well received from participants across sectors and nationalities.
New Age Advanced HR Programme for HR Leaders – Creating HR leaders who eye to track and groom the best talents for the organization.
- Talent Acquisition – Recent Trends in Psychometric Assessment
- Talent Management & Competency Mapping
- Understanding Individual Behaviour
- Building and Leading Teams
- Negotiation and Conflict Management
- Organisation Development and Change Management
- New Age Organization Design & Structures
- Information System for HR
- HR / People Analytics
- Behavioural Analytics Using Neuroscience
- Labour Law & HR Compliance – New Age Policies
- Coaching & Mentoring for Leadership Development
- Strategic HR Management
- Power and Politics
Please Note: Modules/ topics are indicative only, and the suggested time and sequence may be dropped/ modified/adapted to fit the participant profile & programme hours.
Duration & Number of Session Hours
Duration: 12 Months
Number of Hours: 150 hours
Number of Sessions (75 Minutes each): 120 sessions
Online sessions: 108 sessions
On-campus orientation module of five days duration in 2 phases:
1) 2-3 non-residential days at IIM Indore’s Mumbai Campus.
2) 2-3 residential days at the IIM Indore’s Indore Campus
One or two sessions from some of the courses will become part of the on-campus orientation module. In case the on-campus module is not conducted due to Covid situation, the same will be included in the total number of sessions.
*The programme duration may be slightly extended due to unavoidable situations.
- Interactive Case & Discussion methods driven by IIM’s Organizational Behavior& HR expertise.
- Hands-on assignments, projects, and simulations for applied learning and analytical process.
- Balancing theory and practice, enabling multi-dimensional programme analyses through immersive experiences.
Performance of participants will be monitored on a continuous evaluation basis through quizzes, assignments, tests and examinations. The participant is required to score minimum marks/grades as decided by the Institute from time to time to complete the course.
Successful Completion Certificate by IIM Indore in a valedictory ceremony to be held on the campus.
Diploma (10+2+3)/ Graduate/ Postgraduate from Universities recognized by Association of Indian Universities with minimum 50% marks in either Diploma or graduation or post-graduation (or its equivalent) with at least Eight years of post- graduate work experience.
How the Courses will be delivered:
- Courses will be delivered through on-line mode using an appropriate technology& synchronized platform. Lectures will be delivered through broadband based technology involving two-way audio and video communication.
- Medium of Instruction for the Programme is English
- Sessions will be held once a week, generally at weekends.
- Participants can attend sessions directly from their desktop/laptop (Direct-2-device).
- Participants will be provided with reading materials etc. for each course. They may also interact with the concerned faculty through e-mails/ chat mode.
The academic sessions will start from December 2023. Sessions will be held on Saturdays. The timing of the sessions:
Saturday, First session : 09:00 am to 10:15am
Saturday, Second session : 10:30 am to 11:45 am
Saturday, Third session : 12:00 pm to 1:15 pm
The time gap between two consecutive sessions is to give the participants a break. On some days, the classes may extend beyond the mentioned time. In addition to attending interactive sessions, participants must undertake online quizzes, assignments, and examinations.
The above timings are as per the IST (Indian Standard Time).
Programme Activity Timelines
|Tentative Date for Academic Orientation
|Programme End Date
Total Fees and Payment Schedule*
|Application Fees paid at time of applying (non-refundable)
(within 7 days from the date of offer sent)
|Programme Fee (1st instalment) payable at the time of admission (excluding GST)
|Program Fee (2nd Instalment) payable within
three months of admission (excluding GST)
|Programme Fee (3rd Instalment) payable within six months of admission (excluding GST)
|Programme Fee (4th Instalment) payable within nine months of admission (excluding GST)
|Total (exclusive of GST)
|Overall Fees (including GST @ 18%)
The participants who will complete the programme successfully will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore. They will require to apply separately along with the necessary fee to register their name. Current alumni membership plans are as follows:
- 2-year membership – INR 1000/- + applicable taxes,
- Lifetime membership – INR 10,000/- + applicable taxes,
Benefits available to Executive Education Alumni:
1) Communication of brochures and newsletters from IIM Indore
2) Access to the IIM Indore Campus Library (onsite access only)
3) Official email ID of the institute
4) ID Card.
Mere successful completion of the programme, application submission, and fee does not entitle a participant to be eligible for executive education alumni status. IIM Indore reserves the right to confer executive education alumni status.
IIM Indore reserves the right to modify the above conditions at its discretion at any time without notice. Only the courts at Indore will have the territorial jurisdiction to try any disputes arising in respect of the Executive Alumni membership being granted.
Apply now link – https://vcrvcnow.in/AHRMPHRL-04/student-reg/registration_lms.php
Webpage/brochure link – https://iimindore.vcnow.in/ahrm/
Speak to Academic Advisors: 8929010448
Speak to Academic Advisors: +91 8929010448
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.