The 3-month live online instructor-led program in People Analytics & Digital HR, in collaboration with Jigsaw (A Part of UNext), is designed to empower modern Human Resource Managers with tools and techniques that will help them make better and smarter decisions in terms of seamless utilization of all available tangible and intangible resources in a continuously evolving working world. Core functions of HR can be enhanced by applying processes in analytics. In a post-pandemic world with a paradigm shift in work & people culture, Digital HR is looked upon as pivotal to this change.
- Learn how to apply strategic frameworks to manage People & Resources in a post – COVID world from experts in the industry
- Master advanced HR Analytics techniques to generate insights based on People-centric data
- Get to work on real-life capstone projects for comprehensive hands-on “do & learn experience”
- Lead digital transformation initiatives, understand & prepare for the impact of AI & automation on HR practices and decision making, including Digital HR adoption and best practices, visualize & monitor organizational health through data
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation in any discipline
- Professionals with minimum 2 years of experience in HR & related domains
- No prior programming skills required
Who should do this program?
- Ideal for graduates/ postgraduates with minimum 2+ years of work experience in human resources & for professionals who intend to become data-smart HR specialists.
Program Fee: INR 1,10,093* + 18% GST
Please Note: Easy EMI available*. INR 10,826* per month for 12 months, including GST (At the prevailing rate of 18%).
A concession is available for students making one-shot payment of the total program fee on their own. Please reach out to our counselor to know more. Total fees may change with any change in GST rate. *Subject to eligibility criteria & sole discretion of the loan partner. Other T&C apply.
Talk to our admission counselors to know more.
For information on easy payments please contact our admissions office at +91 90199 87000
Step 1: Fill out the Application Form – Share the required details & upload the resume. Pay the application fee of INR.499 to move on to the next step.
Step 2: Talk to our Admission Counsellor – Talk to our Academic Counselor, who shall resolve any query regarding the program & admission process.
Step 3: Resume Review – Our Academic Experts will review the resume
Step 4: Admission Letter – Based on the Eligibility Criteria & Resume, we will send you the Admissions letter for the program.
Step 5: Enrolment – Pay the Admission fees to enroll in the program.
Program Starts – 24th September 2022
To apply online for this program please Click Here.
The curriculum of this 3-month online instructor-led program is designed by highly experienced subject matter experts, developers from varied industries & expert faculty from IIM Indore. It is crafted in an easy-to-understand language with real-time examples & case-based learning that cover all the essential HR Analytics & Digital HR Transformation skills and help learners solidify their data analysis concepts.
Module 1: Pre-work -Summarizing and Describing Data with Excel
Module 2: Digital HR – Why and How
Module 3: Analytics in HR – Descriptive, Predictive, and Prescriptive
Module 4: Getting Ready for the Workplace of the Future
Duration: 3 Months
40 hours is divided across 4 modules
Delivery mode: Online Live Classes
Module Level Assessments and Assignment
- MCQ Based
- Project Work (Group)
Capstone Project: 1
Tools covered: Excel, Tableau
Please click here to download the brochure.
All students will be mandatorily required to complete a capstone project that will feature real-life business problems. They will have to liaison with the faculty-in-charge and present their findings based on the requirement of the problem statement. Project scores will be taken into account before the final certification.
For further information, please contact: +91 90199 87000.
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.