Certificate Programme in Project Management (CPPM)
Associate for Technical and Student Support:
Times Professional Learning, A Division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
Most projects, even at successful companies, tend to go over budget and take longer than anticipated—even with formal training. This project management certificate programme teach proven strategies and practical, hands-on tools to drive successful project outcomes. You’ll learn the key components of selecting, initiating, planning, executing, controlling, evaluating and terminating projects.
- To gain an understanding of the tools and techniques to manage the comprehensive project management life cycle for a project – from initiation through closing.
- To balance the critical tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations.
- To enhance the ability to apply best practices across a variety of industries and businesses
- Contextually designed for working executives.
- Programme faculty team includes the best of the domain experts.
- Focus on real business use cases.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Processes and the Project Life Cycle
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Working with MS Project
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Introduction to Agile Project Management
- Challenges for Agile Teams
- Project Management Team Leadership
Duration & Number of Session Hours
Duration: 6 Months
Number of Sessions (75 Minutes each): 56
On-campus module of 3 days duration: around 12 sessions
One or two sessions from some of the courses will become part of the on-campus orientation module. In case the on-campus module is not conducted due to Covid situation, the same will be included in the total number of sessions.
Online: 44 sessions
Number of Hours: Approx. 70
* The programme duration may be extended (1-2 months) due to the issues like faculty unavailability and gazetted holidays on the session – days.
The pedagogy will be a judicious mix of lectures, case discussions, project work, term papers, and assignments etc.
Successful Completion Certificate by IIM Indore in a valedictory ceremony to be held on the campus. This is subject to pandemic situation normalised.
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate/Post Graduate from Universities recognised by Association of Indian Universities
- At least 50% marks in either Diploma or graduation or post-graduation (or its equivalent)
- Minimum two years of post-graduate work experience
*Internships and Trainee experiences are not considered as Full-time work experience
How the Courses will be delivered:
Courses will be delivered through on-line mode using an appropriate technology Synchronized platform. Lectures will be delivered through broadband based technology involving two-way audio and video communication. Sessions will be held once in a week, generally on weekends. Participants can attend sessions directly from their desktop/laptop (Direct-2-device). Participants will be provided reading materials etc. for each course. They may also interact with the concerned faculty through e-mails/ chat mode.
The academic sessions will start from August 2022. Sessions will be held on every Saturday.
The normal timing of the sessions will be as follows:
Saturday, First session : 9:00 AM to 10:15 AM
Saturday, Second session : 10:30 AM to 11:45 AM
The time gap between two consecutive sessions is to give the participants a break. On some days, the classes may extend beyond the mentioned time. In addition to attending interactive sessions, participants have to undertake online quizzes, assignments, and examinations.
Programme Activity Timelines
|Application Closure||July 2022|
|Date for Academic Orientation||August 2022|
|Tentative Programme End Date||March 2023|
Total Fees and Payment Schedule*
|Instalment||Amount in INR|
|Registration Fee/Application Fee||10,000|
|1st Instalment payable at the time of admission (excluding GST)||38,000|
|2nd Instalment – 10th October 2022 (excluding GST)||38,000|
|Programme Fee (3rd Instalment) – 10th January 2023- (excluding GST) (excluding GST)||35,750|
|Total Fee (Exclusive of GST)||1,20,000 + 1750 (Bank Charges)|
|Overall Fees (including GST @ 18% and Bank Charges of INR. 1,750/-)||1,43,350|
The participants who will complete the programme successfully will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore. They will require to apply separately along with the necessary fee to register their name. Current alumni membership plans are as follows:
- 2-year membership – INR 1000/- + applicable taxes, if any
- Lifetime membership – INR 10,000/- + applicable taxes, if any
Benefits available to Executive Education Alumni: 1) Communication of brochures and newsletters from IIM Indore, 2) Access to the IIM Indore Campus Library (onsite access only), 3) Official email ID of the institute.
Please note that all the dates are subject to change due to pandemic situation.
For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact Academic Counsellor of our technical partner Times Professional Learning, A Division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. for this programme on:
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.