Certificate Programme in Project Management (CPPM)
Associate for Technical and Student Support:
Times Professional Learning, A Division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
Most projects, even at successful companies, tend to go over budget and take longer than anticipated—even with formal training. This project management certificate programme teach proven strategies and practical, hands-on tools to drive successful project outcomes. You’ll learn the key components of selecting, initiating, planning, executing, controlling, evaluating and terminating projects.
- To gain an understanding of the tools and techniques to manage the comprehensive project management life cycle for a project – from initiation through closing.
- To balance the critical tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations.
- To enhance the ability to apply best practices across a variety of industries and businesses.
- Contextually designed for working executives.
- Programme faculty team includes the best of the domain experts.
- Focus on real business use cases.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Processes and the Project Life Cycle
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Working with MS Project
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Introduction to Agile Project Management
- Challenges for Agile Teams
- Project Management Team Leadership
Duration & Number of Session Hours
Duration: 6 Months
Number of Hours: Approx. 70
Number of Sessions (75 Minutes each): 56
Online: 44 sessions
On-campus module of 3 days duration: around 12 sessions
One or two sessions from some of the courses will become part of the on-campus orientation module. In case the on-campus module is not conducted due to Covid situation, the same will be included in the total number of sessions.
*The programme duration may be slightly extended due to the issues like faculty unavailability and gazetted holidays on the session days.
The pedagogy will be a judicious mix of lectures, case discussions, project work, term papers, and assignments etc.
Successful Completion Certificate by IIM Indore in a valedictory ceremony to be held on the campus.
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate/Post Graduate from Universities recognised by Association of Indian Universities
- At least 50% marks in either Diploma or graduation or post-graduation (or its equivalent)
- Minimum two years of post-graduate work experience
*Internships and Trainee experiences are not considered as Full-time work experience.
How the Courses will be delivered:
Courses will be delivered through on-line mode using an appropriate technology Synchronized platform. Lectures will be delivered through broadband based technology involving two-way audio and video communication. Sessions will be held once in a week. Participants can attend sessions directly from their desktop/laptop (Direct-2-device). Participants will be provided reading materials etc. for each course. They may also interact with the concerned faculty through e-mails/ chat mode.
The academic sessions will start from November 2023. Sessions will be held on every Saturday:
The normal timing of the sessions will be as follows:
Sat, First session: 9:00 AM to 10.15 AM
Sat, Second session: 10.30 AM to 11.45 AM
*Third session will be scheduled as and when required for timely completion of the programme.
The time gap between two consecutive sessions is to give the participants a break. On some days, the classes may extend beyond the mentioned time. In addition to attending interactive sessions, participants have to undertake online quizzes, assignments, and examinations.
Programme Activity Timelines
|Application Closure||October 2023|
|Date for Academic Orientation||November 2023|
|Tentative on campus Module & Programme End Date||May 29 – 31, 2024|
Total Fees and Payment Schedule*
(Amount in INR)
|Programme Fees paid at time of Registration
(Registration Fee/Application Fee)
|1st Instalment payable at the time of admission (excluding GST)||50,000|
|2nd Instalment – 10th January 2024 (excluding GST)||50,000|
|Programme Fee (3rd Instalment) – 10th March 2024- (excluding GST)||37,500|
|Total Fee (exclusive of bank charges & GST)||1,45,000/-|
|Overall Fees (including GST @ 18% and Bank Charges @ INR 2500/-)||1,73,600/-|
* In case of participants paying fees via NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Cheque, DD will get a waiver of 1.5% (upto INR 2,500/-) on the Overall fees of INR 1,73,600/- for the programme.
* In case a participant profile is rejected by Institute, INR 7,500/- (Bank Charges of INR 2,500/- only for applicable cases) is refunded to participant and INR 2,500/- of the application fee is non-refundable.
The participants who will complete the programme successfully will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore. They will require to apply separately along with the necessary fee to register their name. Current alumni membership plans are as follows:
- 2-year membership – INR 1,000/- + applicable taxes,
- Lifetime membership – INR 10,000/- + applicable taxes,
Benefits available to Executive Education Alumni: 1) Communication of brochures and newsletters from IIM Indore, 2) Access to the IIM Indore Campus Library (onsite access only), 3) Official email ID of the institute, 4) ID Card.
Mere successful completion of the programme, application submission, and fee does not entitle a participant to be eligible for executive education alumni status. IIM Indore reserves the right to confer or withhold executive education alumni status.
IIM Indore reserves the right to modify the above conditions at its discretion at any time without notice.
Only the courts at Indore, India will have the territorial jurisdiction to try any disputes arising in respect of the Executive Alumni membership being granted.
Please note that all the dates are subject to change due to pandemic situation.
For more details contact: email@example.com
You may also contact Academic Counsellor of our technical partner Times Professional Learning (1800-270-5400), A Division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. for this programme on:
Apply Now https://timestsw.secure.force.com/applyProgram/?programId=a065j00000EJBC6AAP
Programme Page Link – https://timespro.com/executive-education/iim-indore-certificate-programme-in-project-management
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.