Certificate Programme in Project Management(CPM)
Associate for Technical and Student Support:
Times Professional Learning, A Division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
Most projects, even at successful companies, tend to go over budget and take longer than anticipated—even with formal training. This project management certificate programme teach proven strategies and practical, hands-on tools to drive successful project outcomes. You’ll learn the key components of selecting, initiating, planning, executing, controlling, evaluating and terminating projects.
- To gain an understanding of the tools and techniques to manage the comprehensive project management life cycle for a project – from initiation through closing.
- To balance the critical tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations.
- To enhance the ability to apply best practices across a variety of industries and businesses
- Contextually designed for working executives.
- Programme faculty team includes the best of the domain experts.
- Focus on real business use cases.
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Processes and the Project Life Cycle
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Working with MS Project
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Introduction to Agile Project Management
- Challenges for Agile Teams
- Project Management Team Leadership
Duration & Number of Session Hours
Duration: 6 Months
Number of Sessions (75 Minutes each): 56
On-campus module of 3 days duration: around 12 sessions
One or two sessions from each of the courses will become part of the on-campus orientation module. In case the on-campus module is not conducted due to Covid situation, the same will be included in the total number of sessions.
Online: 44 sessions
Number of Hours: Approx. 70
The pedagogy will be a judicious mix of lectures, case discussions, project work, term papers, and assignments etc.
Successful Completion Certificate by IIM Indore in a valedictory ceremony to be held on the campus. This is subject to pandemic situation normalised.
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate/Post Graduate from Universities recognised by Association of
- At least 50% marks in either Diploma or graduation or post-graduation (or its equivalent)
- Minimum two years of post-graduate work experience
How the Courses will be delivered:
Courses will be delivered through on-line mode using an appropriate technology Synchronized platform. Lectures will be delivered through broadband based technology involving two-way audio and video communication. Sessions will be held once in a week, generally on weekends. Participants can attend sessions directly from their desktop/laptop (Direct-2-device). Participants will be provided reading materials etc. for each course. They may also interact with the concerned faculty through e-mails/ chat mode.
The academic sessions will start from August 2021. Sessions will be held on every Saturday.
The normal timing of the sessions will be as follows:
Saturday, First session : 09:00AM to 10:15 AM
Saturday, Second session : 10:30AM to 11:45AM
The time gap between two consecutive sessions is to give the participants a break. On some days, the classes may extend beyond the mentioned time. In addition to attending interactive sessions.
Programme Activity Timelines
|Tentative Sales Launch Date||16th April 2021|
(hard/soft copy of applications should reach to ASSOCIATE on or before)
|17th July 2021|
|Date of 1st Instalment Payment||24th July 2021|
|Tentative Month for Academic Orientation||Tentative Month for Academic Orientation|
|The date for 1st Session (Commencement of Programme Delivery)||14th August 2021|
|Tentative Programme End Date||January 2022|
Total Fees and Payment Schedule*
|Particulars||Amount in Rs. (Excluding GST)|
|Registration Fee & Application Fee (Application Fee Rs. 2,500/- (Non Refundable) + Bank Charges Rs. 1,750/- (to be collected by the Associate) + Programme Fee Rs. 5,750/-||Rs. 10,000|
|1st Instalment payable at the time of admission (excluding GST)||Rs 34,250|
|2nd Instalment) payable – 10th October 2021 (excluding GST)||Rs. 30,000|
|3rd Instalment -10th December 2021 (excluding GST)||Rs. 29,500|
|Total (Excluding bank charges of Rs.1,750 & GST).||Rs. 1,02,000|
The participant who completes the programme successfully will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore. The participant is required to apply separately along with the necessary fee of Rs.1,000/- per person (for two years) and Rs. 10,000/- per person (for Lifetime) to register his name with IIM Indore Executive Education Alumni.
Benefits of IIM Indore’s Alumni include:
a) Subscription to the brochures and newsletters from IIM Indore
b) Access to the IIM Indore Campus Library (on-site access only)
c) Official email ID of the institute
Please note that all the dates are subject to change due to pandemic situation.
For more details contact: email@example.com
You may also contact Academic Counsellor of our technical partner Times Professional Learning, A Division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. for this programme on: