Executive Program in Global Business Management
Associate for Technical and Student Support:
Times Professional Learning, A Division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
The world’s economy is increasingly global. Due to this professionals who understand the global context of the business are always in demand. The Global Business Management programmedevelops knowledge and expertise to understand management issues in a global perspective. The programme will have a broad multidisciplinary approach, which covers management, strategic decision making, marketing and human resources influences on management, together with a solid understanding of the global trade environment and the complexities of global business issues. The modules of the programme will cover the basic principles and how they relate to global market.
- Providing practical insights into applicable techniques and methods for managing global business
- Equip with a global mind-set and a high level of cultural awareness and cross-cultural communication that increase effectiveness in international contexts.
- Strengthning your capacity for geographical and cultural mobility by developing well-rounded skillset
- Contextually designed for working executives.
- Programme faculty team includes the best of the domain experts.
- Focus on real business use cases.
*Each session shall be of 75 minutes duration
|Managerial Economics& Business Environment
International Market Entry Strategies
Managing People in Global Organisations
Global Strategic Management
Global Marketing Management
International Financial Management
International Business Law
International Supply Chain Management
Duration & Number of Session Hours
Duration: 12 Months
Number of Sessions (75 Minutes each): 120
On-campus module of 3 days duration: around 12 sessions
One or two sessions from some of the courses will become part of the on-campus orientation module. In case the on-campus module is not conducted due to the Covid situation, the same will be included in the total number of sessions.
Number of Hours: Approx. 150
The pedagogy will be a judicious mix of lectures, case discussions, project work, term papers, and assignments, etc.
Performance of participants will be monitored on a continuous evaluation basis through quizzes, assignments, tests and examinations. The participant is required to score minimum marks/grades as decided by the Institute from time to time to complete the course.
Successful Completion Certificate by IIM Indore in a valedictory ceremony to be held on the campus.
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate/Post Graduate from Universities recognised by Association of Indian Universities
- At least 50% marks in either Diploma or graduation or post-graduation (or its equivalent)
- Minimum two years of post-graduate work experience
How the Courses will be delivered:
Courses will be delivered through online mode using an appropriate technology Synchronized platform. Lectures will be delivered through broadband-based technology involving two-way audio and video communication. Sessions will be held once in a week, generally on weekends. Participants can attend sessions directly from their desktop/laptop (Direct-2-device). Participants will be provided reading materials etc. for each course. They may also interact with the concerned faculty through e-mails/ chat mode. .
The academic sessions will start from February 2022. Sessions will be held on every Sunday.
Sunday, 1st Session: 3:00 PM – 4:15 PM
Sunday, 2nd Session: 4:30 PM – 5:45 PM
The time gap between two consecutive sessions is to give the participants a break. On some days, the classes may extend beyond the mentioned time. In addition to attending interactive sessions, participants have to undertake online quizzes, assignments, and examinations.
Programme Activity Timelines
|Application Closure||February 2022|
|Date for Academic Orientation||February 2022|
|Tentative Programme End Date||February 2023|
Total Fees and Payment Schedule*
|Instalment||Amount in INR|
|Registration Fee/Application Fee||10,000|
|1st Instalment payable at the time of admission (excluding GST)||55,000|
|Programme Fee (2nd Instalment) – 10th May 2022 (excluding GST)||55,000|
|Programme Fee (3rd Instalment) – 10th August 2022 (excluding GST)||55,000|
|Programme Fee (3rd Instalment) – 10th November 2022 (excluding GST)||56,500|
|Total Fee (Exclusive of bank charges of Rs. 4000 & GST)||2,27,500/-|
|Overall Fee (Including GST @ 18% and Bank charges of INR 4,000/-)||2,72,450/-|
* In case of participants paying fees via NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Cheque, DD will get a waiver of 1.5% (upto INR 4,000) on the Overall fees of INR 2,72,450/-.
* In case a participant profile is rejected by IIM Indore, INR 7,500 (Bank Charges of INR 4,000/- only for applicable cases) is refunded to participant and 2,500/- of the application fee is non-refundable
The participants who will complete the programme successfully will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore. They will require to apply separately along with the necessary fee to register their name. Current alumni membership plans are as follows:
- 2-year membership – INR 1000/- + applicable taxes, if any
- Lifetime membership – INR 10,000/- + applicable taxes, if any
Benefits available to Executive Education Alumni:
1) Communication of brochures and newsletters from IIM Indore,
2) Access to the IIM Indore Campus Library (onsite access only),
3) Official email ID of the institute.
Please note that all the dates are subject to change due to pandemic situation.
For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact Academic Counsellor of our technical partner Times Professional Learning, A Division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. for this programme on: email@example.com
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.