Executive Programme in Branding & Advertising (Batch 02)
Associate for Technical and Student Support: Miles Education Private Limited
The program is designed to help guide the participants’ advertising development by ensuring it’s backed by a solid, effective strategy linked to business goals
- The digital age has reshaped advertising-how it’s viewed by consumers as well as how it’s approached by those charged with developing it
- Advertising, Branding & Marketing sector has top 10 most in-demand jobs in the post-pandemic era
- Consumer digital multiverse unlocks employment across various verticals that require specialization to implement strategies that you can and should put into place to market successfully in a post-pandemic world
- Marketers need to upskill in tools to have by their side to increase efficiency and ROI
- A deep understanding of the new customer journey is required to use a pre-COVID foundation to build a well-run system that works
The program intends to enable participants to become more effective at guiding their organization’s key messages through marketing and communication efforts
- Create strategic, persuasive communications across platforms
- Create the most meaningful strategic advertising objective to drive business
- Select and prioritize target audiences to maximize effectiveness and efficiency
- Identify, evaluate, and select a consumer insight to allow you to build the right message for your target audience
- Evaluate the effectiveness of media plans and identify the key steps and best practices in ad production
- Evaluate ads for their strategic merit and develop proper tests
- Introduction to Marketing
- Branding and Advertising
- Aligning Business Goals to Advertising and Branding Objectives
- Creating Compelling Briefs
- Marketing Perspective and Understanding your Consumer
- Segmentation and Targeting.
- Brand Positioning
- Optimising Media Performances – Media Planning
- Campaign Performance Assessment
- Capstone Project
Duration & Number of Session Hours
Duration: 07 Months
Number of Sessions (75 Minutes each): 100
Mumbai Campus (Non-Residential) (At the start): 03 days duration: around 12 sessions (face-to-face) 10, 11th & 12th March 2023 (Fri-Sun)
Indore Campus (Residential) (Towards the end): 3 days duration: around 12 sessions (face-to-face) TBD
One or two sessions from some of the courses will become part of the on-campus module. In case the on-campus module is not conducted due to the Covid situation, the same will be included in the total number of sessions.
Online: 76 sessions
Total Number of Hours of the programme: Approx. 125
IIM Indore and Miles will teach minimum of 40% of the programme content.
**The programme duration may be slightly extended due to unavoidable situations..
- The pedagogy will be a judicious mix of lectures, case discussions, project work, term papers, and assignments etc.
Performance of participants will be monitored on a continuous evaluation basis through quizzes, assignments, tests and examinations. The participant is required to score minimum marks/grades as decided by the Institute from time to time to complete the course.
IIM Indore and Miles shall be responsible for the evaluation of the respective topics taught by them.
Successful Completion Certificate by IIM Indore in a valedictory ceremony to be held on the campus.
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate/Post Graduate from Universities recognised by Association of Indian Universities
- At least 50% marks in either Diploma or graduation or post-graduation (or its equivalent)
- Minimum two years of work experience after graduation.
How the Courses will be Delivered:
Courses will be delivered through on-line mode using an appropriate technology Synchronized platform. Lectures will be delivered through broadband based technology involving two-way audio and video communication. Sessions will be held once a week, generally on weekends. Participants can attend sessions directly from their desktop/laptop (Direct-2-device). Participants will be provided reading materials etc. for each course. They may also interact with the concerned faculty through e-mails/ chat mode.
The academic sessions will start on -:10th February 2023 (Friday)
Frequency: Once a Week (every Sunday).
The normal timing of the sessions will be as follows:
09:00 AM – 01:15 PM (04 hours every Sunday)
The time gap between two consecutive sessions is to give the participants a break. On some days, the classes may extend beyond the mentioned time. In addition to attending interactive sessions, participants have to undertake online quizzes, assignments, and examinations.
Programme Activity Timelines
|Application Closure||February 2023|
|Estimated date for Academic Orientation||February 2023|
|Tentative Programme End Date||September, 2023|
Total Fees and Payment Schedule*
|100% before the start of programme||2,46,500 + GST|
|Total Fee (Inclusive of GST@18%)||2,90,870/-|
*Note: EMI options available (Miles is responsible for EMI)
The participants who will complete the programme successfully will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore. They will require to apply separately along with the necessary fee to register their name. Current alumni membership plans are as follows:
- 2-year membership – INR 1000/- + applicable taxes,
- Lifetime membership – INR 10,000/- + applicable taxes,
Benefits available to Executive Education Alumni: 1) Communication of brochures and newsletters from IIM Indore, 2) Access to the IIM Indore Campus Library (onsite access only), 3) Official email ID of the institute, 4) ID Card.
Mere successful completion of the programme, application submission, and fee does not entitle a participant to be eligible for executive education alumni status. IIM Indore reserves the right to confer executive education alumni status.
IIM Indore reserves the right to modify the above conditions at its discretion at any time without notice. Only the courts at Indore will have the territorial jurisdiction to try any disputes arising in respect of the Executive Alumni membership being granted.
The programme is being conducted in association with Miles Education Private Limited.
Apply now – https://mileseducation.com/bna/iimi/executive-programme-in-branding-and-advertising
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.