Executive Programme in Digital Transformation (EPDT) Batch 06
Associate for Technical and Student Support:
TimesPro, A Division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
Executive Program in Digital Transformation provides you with the complete understanding of the key elements that need to be build and transformed to undergo the digital transformation of your organization to a successful digital enterprise. The course is divided into three parts. The first part focuses on the need for digital transformation, an understanding of digital business models and the need to innovate to compete in the era of platform revolution. The second part of the course covers the building blocks of a digital enterprise. It first focuses on the key technologies involved in creating the data ecosystem for a digital enterprise and it then focuses on the role of machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data visualization in harnessing the data for actionable insights. The importance of privacy and security aspects is also covered. The final part of the course delves into the people aspect during a digital transformation. Challenges of change management, roles of manager and the path towards creating a digital culture in your organization is discussed in this part of the course.
- The program’s strength is its comprehensive coverage of every aspect of a digital transformation journey. It provides detailed knowledge, vision, and skills to you in three key areas of a successful digital transformation i.e. Strategy, Technology and People.
- Course: Introduction to Digital Transformation
List of Contents:
- Explore How Disruption happens
- Finding new opportunities for digital transformation
- Key concepts of digital transformation
- Course: Digital Transformation Strategy
List of Contents:
- Products vs. platforms and multi-sided markets Business Models of Digital Transformation
- Understanding Dynamics, limitations, challenges and opportunities of business models
- Key components of Digital Transformation
- Transforming Customer Experience
- Improving operational Efficiency
- Course: Building Data Ecosystem for Digital Transformation
List of Contents:
- Big data technologies
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Cloud Computing
- Leveraging Big Data, IoT and Cloud Computing for Business Transformation and competitive advantage
- Course: Harnessing Data for actionable insights
List of Contents:
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Data Visualization
- Achieving customer centricity though data insights
- Course: Privacy and Security issues in Digital Enterprises
- Course: Business Model Innovation
List of Contents:
- Design Thinking Concepts & Frameworks
- Business Model testing & implementation
- Business Model innovation in various industries
- Course: Adoption and Program Management Issues in Digital Transformation
List of Contents:
- Change Management
- Role of Leadership in Digital Transformation
- Adoption issues and implementation challenges
- Understanding your organization readiness for Digital Transformation
- Roadmap to make your Digital journey successful and sustaining it
Note: Medium of instruction: English, Modules/ topics are indicative only, and the suggested time and sequence may be dropped/ modified/adapted to fit the participant profile & programme hours.
Duration & Number of Session Hours
Duration: 12 Months
Number of Hours: 126 hrs (Approx.)
Number of Sessions (75 Minutes each): 101
Online: 89 sessions
On-campus orientation module of 3 days duration: around 12 sessions,
One or two sessions from some of the courses will become part of the on-campus orientation module. In case the on-campus module is not confirmed due to Covid situation, the same will be included in the total number of sessions.
*The programme duration may be slightly extended due to the issues like faculty unavailability and gazetted holidays on the session days.
The pedagogy will be a judicious mix of lectures, case discussions, project work, term papers, and assignments etc.
The performance of participants will be monitored on a continuous evaluation basis through quizzes, assignments, tests, and examinations. The participant is required to score minimum marks/grades as decided by the Institute from time to time to complete the course.
Successful Completion Certificate by IIM Indore in a valedictory ceremony to be held on the campus.
* Sample certificate is indicative. The Institute reserves the right to revise it.
**The Completion certificate will only be awarded to participants who complete the programme evolution and
- Diploma (10+2+3) or Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3) or 10+2+4) or 2 years Master’s Degree or equivalent from a recognised university (UGC/AICTE/DEC/AIU/State Government) in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks of all the years
- Minimum 3 years of work experience is required post completion of qualifying education
How the Courses will be Delivered:
Courses will be delivered through online mode using an appropriate technology Synchronized platform. Lectures will be delivered through broadband technology involving two-way audio and video communication. Sessions will be held once in a week, generally on weekends. Participants can attend sessions directly from their desktop/laptop (Direct-2-device). Participants will be provided reading materials etc. for each course. They may also interact with the concerned faculty through e-mails/ chat mode.
The academic sessions will start from March 2024. Sessions will be held on every Saturday
Saturday, First session: 5:30 PM – 6:45 PM (IST)
Saturday, Second session: 7:00 PM – 8:15 PM (IST)
The time gap between two consecutive sessions is to give the participants a break. On some days, the classes may extend beyond the mentioned time. In addition to attending interactive sessions, participants have to undertake online quizzes, assignments, and examinations.
Programme Activity Timelines
|Estimated date for Academic Orientation
|Tentative Programme End Date
Total Fees and Payment Schedule*
|Registration Fee/Application Fee
|1st Instalment payable at the time of admission (excluding GST)
|2nd Instalment – 10th June 2024 (excluding GST)
|3rd Instalment – 10th September 2024 (excluding GST)
|Total Fee (exclusive of bank charges of INR 4,400 & GST)
|Overall Fees (including GST @ 18% and Bank Charges of INR 4,400)
|* In case of participants paying fees via NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Cheque, DD will get a waiver of 1.5% (upto INR 4,400 /-) on the Overall fees of INR 2,99,400/-.
* In case a participant profile is rejected by the Institute, INR 7,500/- (Bank Charges of INR 4,400/- only for applicable cases) is refunded to the participant and INR 2,500/- of the application fee is non-refundable.
*Exact Dates will be notified later.
The participants who will complete the programme successfully will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore. They will require to apply separately along with the necessary fee to register their name. Current alumni membership plans are as follows:
- 2-year membership – INR 1000/- + applicable taxes,
- Lifetime membership – INR 10,000/- + applicable taxes,
Benefits available to Executive Education Alumni: 1) Communication of brochures and newsletters from IIM Indore, 2) Access to the IIM Indore Campus Library (onsite access only), 3) Official email ID of the institute.
Mere successful completion of the programme, application submission, and fee does not entitle a participant to be eligible for executive education alumni status. IIM Indore reserves the right to confer or withhold executive education alumni status.
IIM Indore reserves the right to modify the above conditions at its discretion at any time without notice.
Only the courts at Indore, India will have the territorial jurisdiction to try any disputes arising in respect of the Executive Alumni membership being granted.
Apply Now: https://timestsw.secure.force.com/applyProgram/?programId=a065j00000EH1qYAAT
For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: 0731-2439739 / 0731-2439676
You may also contact Academic Counsellor of our technical partner Times Professional Learning, A Division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. for this programme on: email@example.com
Speak to Academic Advisors: 7428290704.
Name: Prathmesh Dali
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.