Executive Programme in Sales & Marketing (Batch 02)
Associate for Technical and Student Support:
Times Professional Learning, A Division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
Having a great product alone is not guaranteed of success in today’s world, the product should fulfill customer needs and the value of the product should be communicated effectively by the sales & marketing team to ensure the success.In today’s competitive environment Marketing & Sales are key drivers for winning and retaining new business. The programme will combine balance of theoretical and practical knowledge to participants.The programme will help participants to get the latest marketing and sales trends, work with the most efficient tools on the market and will get equipped with all the necessary skills in this fast-changing business environment.
- Learn about the marketing mix and creating an value proposition
- Understand customers and what motivates buying behavior
- Evaluate and think critically about marketing communications to brand building methods
- Get comprehensive knowledge of sales & marketing domain
- Contextually designed for working executives.
- Programme faculty team includes the best of the domain experts.
- Focus on real business use cases.
Foundations of Marketing
- Analyzing Marketing Environment
- Forecasting and Demand measurement
- Creating marketing plan
Conducting Marketing Research
- Importance of Marketing Research
- Marketing Research process
- Factors affecting consumer behaviour such as cultural, social and personal
- Understand consumer buying decision process
New Product Development
- Challenges in developing new products
- Development Process: From Ideas to Concept to Strategy
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Equity
- Branding strategy
Pricing Methods & Strategies
- Understanding pricing
- Consumer psychology& pricing
- Pricing Methods
- Adaptive Pricing
- Social Media Marketing
- Word of Mouth marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Growth Strategies
- Product life cycle marketing strategies
- Role of the sales force
- Role of selling within marketing
- Managing and controlling the sales force
- Sales performance
- Sales budgets and their uses
- Techniques of forecasting
- Importance of accurate forecasts
- The sales forecasting system
- Strategic channel choices
- Types and classification of channels
- Structure of marketing channels
- Channel co-ordination
- Channel conflict
- The dynamic nature of channels
- Distribution system design
- Managing distribution channels
- Physical distribution and logistic
Creating and Managing Integrated Marketing Communications
- Role of marketing communications
- Understanding Marketing Mix
- Developing effective communications
Emerging Trends in Marketing
- Unique characteristics
- Customer participation in Services
- Professional Services
- Managing Service quality and Customer Experience
- Organisational buying behaviour
Duration & Number of Session Hours
Duration: 12 Months
Number of Sessions (75 Minutes each): 120
On-campus module of 3 days duration: around 12 sessions
One or two sessions from some of the courses will become part of the on-campus orientation module. In case the on-campus module is not confirmed due to Covid situation, the same will be included in the total number of sessions.
Online: 108 sessions
Number of Hours: Approx. 150
*The programme duration may be slightly extended due to the issues like faculty unavailability and gazetted holidays on the session days.
The pedagogy will be a judicious mix of lectures, case discussions, project work, term papers, and assignments etc.
Performance of participants will be monitored on a continuous evaluation basis through quizzes, assignments, tests and examinations. The participant is required to score minimum marks/grades as decided by the Institute from time to time to complete the course.
Successful Completion Certificate by IIM Indore in a valedictory ceremony to be held on the campus.
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate/Post Graduate from Universities recognised by Association of Indian Universities
- At least 50% marks in either Diploma or graduation or post-graduation (or its equivalent)
- Minimum two years of work experience after graduation
- *Internships and Trainee experiences are not considered as Full-time work experience
How the Courses will be Delivered:
Courses will be delivered through on-line mode using an appropriate technology Synchronized platform. Lectures will be delivered through broadband based technology involving two-way audio and video communication. Sessions will be held once in a week, generally on weekends. Participants can attend sessions directly from their desktop/laptop (Direct-2-device). Participants will be provided reading materials etc. for each course. They may also interact with the concerned faculty through e-mails/ chat mode.
The academic sessions will start from October 2022. Sessions will be held on every Sunday.
The normal timing of the sessions will be as follows:
Sunday, First session : 12:00PM to 13:15PM
Sunday, Second session : 13:30PM to 14:45PM
*Some sessions will be scheduled on weekdays (8:00 PM- 9:15 PM) for timely completion of the programme
The time gap between two consecutive sessions is to give the participants a break. On some days, the classes may extend beyond the mentioned time. In addition to attending interactive sessions, participants have to undertake online quizzes, assignments, and examinations.
Programme Activity Timelines
|Date for Academic Orientation||September 2022|
|Tentative Programme End Date||September 2023|
Total Fees and Payment Schedule*
|Amount Rs. (Excluding GST)|
|Registration Fee/Application Fee||10,000|
|1st Instalment payable at the time of admission (excluding GST)||55,000|
|2nd Instalment – 10th January 2023 (excluding GST)||55,000|
|Programme Fee (3rd Instalment) – 10th April 2023- (excluding GST)||55,000|
|Programme Fee (4thInstalment) – 10thJuly 2023- (excluding GST)||54,000|
|Total Fee (Exclusive of bank charges of Rs. 4,000/- & GST)||Rs. 2,25,000/-
|Overall Fee (Including GST @ 18% and Bank charges of Rs. 4,000/-)||Rs. 2,69,500/-
* * In case of participants paying fees via NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Cheque, DD will get a waiver of 1.5% (maximum up to Rs. 4,000/-) on the overall fees of Rs. 2,69,500/-.
*”In case the participant profile is rejected by IIM Indore, Rs. 7500/- is refunded to the participant and Rs. 2500/- of the application fee is non-refundable”
*Exact Dates will be notified later.
The participants who will complete the programme successfully will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore. They will require to apply separately along with the necessary fee to register their name. Current alumni membership plans are as follows:
- 2-year membership – INR 1000/- + applicable taxes
- Lifetime membership – INR 10,000/- + applicable taxes
Benefits available to Executive Education Alumni:
1) Communication of brochures and newsletters from IIM Indore,
2) Access to the IIM Indore Campus Library (onsite access only),
3) Official email ID of the institute.
For more details: https://www.iimidr.ac.in/
Please note that all the dates are subject to change due to pandemic situation.
For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact Academic Counsellor of our technical partner Times Professional Learning, A Division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. for this programme on: email@example.com
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.