Integrated Program in Business Analytics (IPBA)
Ranked No.2 in ‘Top 10 Online PG Data Science Courses in India 2022’ by Analytics India Magazine (AIM), the Integrated Program in Business Analytics in collaboration with Jigsaw (A UNext Company) offers a perfect blend of Data Science & Management skills to assist aspirants advance in their careers and become Future Leaders. Curated and delivered by top-notch SMEs from IIM Indore & Jigsaw (A UNext Company), the online programme enables Business Leaders and aspiring Managers to grasp the core concepts of Business Analytics. Apart from that, the 10-month programme’s robust and extensive curriculum conforms to the 5D Framework, taking learners through trending & advanced topics and technologies like Big Data, Statistical Modelling, Data Visualization, ML, etc. The online programme’s BYOP (Bring Your Own Project) feature provides the participants with hands-on experience, enabling them to apply the 5D Framework and turn their project idea into a successful reality. Those who successfully complete the program will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore. The programme offers its learners access to IIM Indore’s vast network by providing lifetime access to all the IIM alumni benefits once they make a one-time fee (INR 1,000/- per person for two years and INR 10,000/- per person for a Lifetime, which is an additional fee over and above the programme fee).
- Build & enhance Business Analytics capabilities by going through a robust curriculum conforming to the 5D Framework
- Learn to translate the results of Business Analytic projects into effective courses of action
- Develop core competencies in advanced topics like Python, Statistical Modelling, Machine Learning, Text Analytics, Big Data, Data Visualization, with expert faculty from IIM Indore & Jigsaw
- Solve real-life business challenges through Kaggle’s exclusive in-class competitions
- Experience hands-on Business Analytics training by solving complex business problems using data and Business Analytics techniques (10+ graded assignments including MCQs & case studies, 1 mini capstone project, and 1 BYOP for each batch)
- Be ready to be a future-focused leader through preparatory interviews with industry professionals & networking events
- IIM Indore does not offer any placement support or assistance post-program completion.
- IIM Indore reserves the right to change the program design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, and terms in the program or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.
- Batch immersions and campus visits are subject to the COVID-19 situation in the country and will follow government regulations/ IIM Indore’s decision.
- Minimum 50% marks in graduation in any discipline
- A valid GMAT / CAT / GRE / Jigsaw Entrance Test (JET) score*
Note: No prior programming skills required.
Who should do this program?
- Mid-level & senior-level professionals looking to gain Business Analytics knowledge to solve complex business problems and transition into Future Leaders in their domains.
- Professionals curious about solving with Data and seek to leverage the power of Business Analytics.
Note: Candidates belonging to any nationality can apply
Programme Fee: INR 3,05,836* + 18% GST
Easy EMI available* at INR 20,049* per month for 18 months, including GST (At the prevailing rate of 18%).
A concession is available for students making one-shot payment of the total program fee on their own. Please reach out to your counsellor to know more. Total fees may change with any change in the GST rate. *Subject to eligibility criteria & sole discretion of the loan partner. Other T&C apply.
The campus visit for convocation is optional. Interested participants have to pay the fee of INR 9000 + GST one month before the planned convocation date. This fee is over and above the program fee mentioned above.
Other T&C apply
For information on easy payments please contact our admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-9019987000.
Step 1: Fill out the Application Form – Share the required details & upload the resume. Pay an application fee of INR 1,000 to move on to the next step.
Step 2: Talk to our Admission Counselor – Talk to our Academic Counselor, who shall resolve any query regarding the program & admission process.
Step 3: Aptitude Test – Students will be required to undergo an assessment to move to the next step on obtaining a minimum passing percentage.
Step 4: Interview – Interview with our Academic Experts.
Step 5: Admission Letter – Based on the Eligibility Criteria & Resume, test, and interview results, we will send you the Admissions letter for the program.
Step 6: Enrolment – Pay the Admission fees to enroll in the program.
Program Starts –
Last Date to apply:
To apply online for this program please Click Here.
The curriculum of this 10 months online Future Leaders Program covers technical and business aspects of the application of Analytics & Data Science. It starts by laying a strong foundation of essential tools and techniques, including Descriptive and Inferential Statistics, Data Extraction and Manipulation with SQL, Data Manipulation and processing with Python & R, and Data Visualization with Tableau, Big Data and ML with Spark
Module 1: Analytics Intro and Descriptive Statistics
Module 2: R
Module 3: Inferential Statistics with Excel
Module 4: SQL(My SQL)
Module 5: Feature Engineering (R)
Module 6: GLM – Predictive Statistical Modelling in R
Module 7: Python
Module 8: Machine Learning with Python
Module 9: Text Mining & Introduction to NLP
Module 10: Big Data and Machine Learning with Spark
Module 11: Tableau – Generating Business Value with Storytelling and Insights with data visualization
Module 12: Projects
Duration: 10 Months
150+ Hours divided across 12 Modules
Delivery mode: Online Live Classes
Assessments: 10+ module-level quizzes & assignments
Bring Your Own Project: 1
Bring Your Own Project (BYOP)
The BYOP feature will aid learners understand the application of tools and concepts taught during this 10-month Business Analytics program. They will get to work in groups, identify, shortlist, and finalize a project idea that they’ll work on. Learners will be mentored throughout the various stages of BYOP by an industry SME. This ensures that participants get to apply the Analytics and Big Data techniques in their projects, including Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics so that they can easily tackle real-life business problems and provide effective solutions in their professional careers.
For further information, please contact: +91-9019987000 or email@example.com.
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.