Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management (PGCBM) Batch 01
Associate for Technical and Student Support:
Erulearing Solutions Private Limited
In the rapidly evolving business landscape, professionals need to constantly learn, enhance and sharpen their management skills in order to add value and deliver effective business solutions quickly to their organisation. The program will help the participant to:
- Help understand principles of management and various functions in business.
- Gain cross-functional perspectives and develop the acumen and ability to manage and collaborate across cross-functional teams
- Explore advanced and contemporary themes of the 21st century like Digital Transformation and Design Thinking and learn to leverage them for business success
Equip themselves for higher roles in Management by improving their managerial and leadership capabilities.
Course Benefits to Participants
- Will help participants to grow past their current position in the corporate by providing them with cross functional managerial perspective.
- Course designed and taught by eminent IIM Indore faculty
- A 12 months immersive & hands-on learning journey that provides time for introspection and reflection
- Will be eligible for Post Graduate Certificate in Business Management by IIMI
- Grade sheet will be provided by IIMI along with the Certificate of completion
|Module 1: Foundations of Management||Introduction to Business Environment & Economics|
|Introduction to Business Management|
|Statistics and Introductory Data Analysis|
|Ethics of Business|
|Legal Aspects of Business|
|Module 2: Marketing, Sales and Branding||Evolution of Sales and Marketing|
|STP and Marketing Mix|
|Market Oriented Approach and Brand Management|
|Consumer Behaviour, B2B and B2C Marketing|
|Digital Marketing: Tools and Techniques|
|Social Media and Influencer Marketing|
|Digital Marketing Analytics|
|Module 3: Financial Management||Introduction to Finance and Time Value of Money|
|Financial Accounting Fundamentals|
|Cost and Managerial Accounting|
|Understanding Capital Structure|
|Module 4: People Management||Perspectives on Individual Dimensions|
|Perspectives on Group and Organizational Dimensions|
|Human Resource Management|
|Performance and Reward Management|
|Module 5: Operations Management||Introduction to Operations|
|Lean, Six Sigma and Quality Control|
|Fundamentals of Supply Chain Management|
|Module 6: Strategic Management & Innovation||Organisational Strategy|
|Innovation and Design Thinking/ VUCA/ blue ocean|
|Strategic Decision Making|
|Module 7: Contemporary & Future Trends||Digital Transformation in Businesses|
|AI / ML/ Block Chain|
|Managing Business Sustainability|
|Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics|
|Big data analytics|
|Capstone Project / Simulation|
Duration & Number of Session Hours
Duration: 12 Months
Number of Sessions (75 Minutes each): 144
Online: 132 sessions
On-campus module of 3 days duration: around 12 sessions
Number of Hours: Approx. 180
Note: One or two sessions from some of the courses will become part of the on-campus orientation module. In case the on-campus module is not conducted due to Covid situation, the same will be included in the total number of sessions.
- The teaching approach is highly interactive, using the technological capabilities of the channel.
- The pedagogy is a blend x, case studies, online lectures, projects, peer-to-peer learning, self-learning and simulations.
- Mentoring by faculty and remote access to learning resources of IIMI will also be made available.
The service partner will ensure uninterrupted technical support in conducting online classes, attendance and quizzes.
Performance of participants will be monitored on a continuous evaluation basis through quizzes, assignments, tests and examinations. The participant is required to score minimum marks/grades as decided by the Institute from time to time to complete the course.
- Regular Quizzes to be conducted online by IIMI
- Regular assessments
- MCQ will be conducted by IIMI after each module
Evaluation for Capstone Project will be group presentation (group of 5)
Successful Completion Certificate by IIM Indore in a valedictory ceremony to be held on the campus.
- Diploma /Graduate minimum (10+2+3)/Post Graduate from Universities recognised by Association of Indian Universities
- At least 50% marks in either Diploma or graduation or post-graduation (or its equivalent)
- Minimum two years of post-graduate work experience
How the Courses will be Delivered:
Courses will be delivered through on-line mode using an appropriate technology Synchronized platform. Lectures will be delivered through broadband based technology involving two-way audio and video communication. Sessions will be held once in a week, generally on weekends. Participants can attend sessions directly from their desktop/laptop (Direct-2-device). Participants will be provided reading materials etc. for each course. They may also interact with the concerned faculty through e-mails/ chat mode.
The academic sessions will start from 23rd January 2022.
The normal timing of the sessions will be as follows:
Sunday 75 minutes each session
Session 1: 4:00 pm to 5:15 pm
Session 2: 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm
Saturday: 75 minutes each session
Session 1: 4:00 pm to 5:15 pm
Session 2: 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm
Note: There will be 2 sessions on 2nd and 4th Saturday (every month)
The time gap between two consecutive sessions is to give the participants a break. On some days, the classes may extend beyond the mentioned time. In addition to attending interactive sessions, participants have to undertake online quizzes, assignments, and examinations.
Programme Activity Timelines
|Application Closure date||21-02-2022|
|Candidate Final list to the Institute||04-03-2022|
|Tentative Programme End Date||March 2023|
Total Fees and Payment Schedule*
Amount Rs. (Excluding GST)
|Booking Amount, (Within 7 days post selection)||52,500|
|Total Fee (Excluding Application Fee and Payment Gateway charges)||3,50,000|
|Overall Fees (including GST @ 18%)||4,13,000|
|*Note: The payment gateway charges will be charged to the Participants based on actuals.|
*Exact Dates will be notified later.
The participants who will complete the programme successfully will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore.
They will require to apply separately along with the necessary fee to register their name. Current alumni membership plans are as follows:
- 2-year membership – INR 1000/- + applicable taxes, if any
- Lifetime membership – INR 10,000/- + applicable taxes, if any
Benefits available to Executive Education Alumni:
1) Communication of brochures and newsletters from IIM Indore,
2) Access to the IIM Indore Campus Library (onsite access only),
3) Official email ID of the institute.
Please note that all the dates are subject to change due to pandemic situation.
For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration and any other information, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
WhatsApp an Advisor On +91 7208889990*
*This number does not accept any calls. Please message your queries.
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.