Postgraduate Certificate Programme in Product Management
The Postgraduate Certificate Program in Product Management from IIM Indore and Jigsaw (A Part of UNext), is a 6-month comprehensive learning program with online live sessions that offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to aspiring Product Managers & future CEOs to experience the life of a product manager in a simulated environment. The curriculum design is based on the 5i Framework (which is modelled on industry-standard stage gate review process). With the ‘BYOP i.e. Bring Your Own Product’ feature, you get a chance to take a product idea that’s close to your heart, and develop its launch strategy and road map starting from early ideation all the way up to launch, taking it through various stages of the Product Development life cycle.
- Build skills on facets of Product Management related to Product Specification, Realisation, Marketing & Manufacturing
- Understand the life cycle of a product and learn in detail the various phases of Product Development by undergoing a project-based Product Management training
- Learn from the best minds to identify white spaces into which a new product can be positioned
- Understand the role of a Product Manager and its deliverables and embark on a holistic journey
- Campus Connect*
*Note: Batch immersions and campus visits are subject to the COVID-19 situation in the country and will follow government regulations/ IIM Indore’s decision.
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- No prior programming skills required
Who should do this program?
- Professionals from diverse backgrounds (like Project Management, Marketing, Sales, UI/UX, Engineering, QA and Testing et al) who want to become competent Product Leaders
- Existing Product owners, Product Managers who wish to gain a holistic understanding of the field and fast track their career
Tuition Fees: INR 2.65 Lakhs + taxes / USD 5,200
Please Note: The campus visit for convocation is optional. Interested participants have to pay the fee of INR 9,000 + GST, 1 month prior to the planned convocation date. This fee is over and above the program fee mentioned above.
Other T&C apply
For information on easy payments please contact our admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-9019987000.
Step 1: Check Eligibility Criteria & Fill In The Application – Share basic details. Write a short note & upload your resume. Pay application fees of INR 1,000 & submit.
Step 2: Talk To Our Admission Counselor – Talk to our Academic Counselor, who shall resolve any query regarding the program & admission process.
Step 3: Take ‘The Product Manager In You’ Psychometric Test – Understand the strengths you have that will make you a great Product Manager by taking this psychometric test based on the ‘Big Five Personality Traits’ taxonomy.
Step 4: Counselling – Attend a counseling session with our Academic Experts.
Step 5: Admission Letter – Upon clearing the interview with Academic Experts, you’ll get your admission letter.
Step 6: Enrolment – Pay the Admission Fees to enroll in the program.
Program Starts On 25th June, 2022
To apply online for this program please Click Here.
The 5i Framework-based intensive curriculum of the 6-month-long program is developed & taught by industry experts & IIM Indore faculty. It covers all the key stages of a product’s life cycle i.e. IDEATE, INNOVATE, IMPLEMENT, INDUSTRIALIZE, & IMPROVE. Supported by LIVE Online Instructor-Led classes (180 hours), practical application of concepts to BYOP idea, Harvard Business Review case studies, (simulated) stage gate reviews and peer learning, this program curriculum ensures a smooth transition of learners into job-ready professionals.
Module 1: Introduction to Product Management
Module 2: Introduction to Market Analysis
Module 3: Product Validation & Ideation
Module 4: Customer-Centric Product Design
Module 5: GTM Strategies
Module 6: Product Engineering Fundamentals
Module 7: Product Pricing Strategies
Module 8: Sales Strategies
Module 9: Product Distribution and Support
BYOP: Bring Your Own Product
- Duration: 6 Months
180 hours is divided across 9 modules (20 hours per module)
- Pedagogy: Online Live Classes, post class exercises, self-study, Harvard Business Review case studies, practical application on BYOP Idea
- Assessments: 3
- Bring Your Own Product: 1 common product idea which will serve as a pervasive theme across various evaluations during the program
By applying the learnings from all modules in the curriculum to the target BYOP Product Idea, learners will gain a realistic and holistic exposure to the life of a Product Manager. Please note that the learners are expected to bring a product idea into the program or pick one from our list of curated ideas across software products, consumer devices or services as products.
Please click here to download the brochure.
For further information, please contact +91-9019987000.
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.