Postgraduate Certificate Programme in Product Management
The Postgraduate Certificate Program in Product Management from IIM Indore and Jigsaw Academy is a 6-month comprehensive learning program with online live sessions that offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to aspiring Product Managers & future CEOs to experience the life of a product manager in a simulated environment. The curriculum design is based on the 5i Framework (which is modelled on industry standard stage gate review process). With the ‘BYOP i.e. Bring Your Own Product’ feature, you get a chance to take a product idea that’s close to your heart, and develop its launch strategy and road map starting from early ideation all the way up to launch, taking it through various stages of the Product Development life cycle.
- Build the core competencies needed for becoming a successful Product Manager – Product Ideation and Market Validation, Consumer Research, Market Analysis, Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning, Evaluation of Business models, Customer Centric Product Design, feature roadmap planning and prioritization, formulating Go-to-Market Strategies, Product Engineering Strategy, Pricing & Sales Strategies, Product Launch Planning and Execution, Continuous Improvement and Obsolescence Management
- Take your own product idea through an end-to-end product development life cycle and end up with a complete product road map and launch strategy via the unique BYOP feature of the program
- Learn the key Product Management principles & frameworks from esteemed IIM Indore faculty and acquire real-time practical insights from industry practitioners who have successfully taken products from dreams to reality
(Please Note: Due to COVID -19 crisis, batch immersions and campus visits are not part of the course till further notice.)
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- No prior programming skills required
Who should do this program?
- Professionals from diverse backgrounds (like Project Management, Marketing, Sales, UI/UX, Engineering, QA and Testing et al) who want to become competent Product Leaders
- Existing Product owners, Product Managers who wish to gain a holistic understanding of the field and fast track their career
Tuition Fees: INR 2.8 Lakhs + taxes/ USD $5,400
Avail 0% interest loans*. Talk to our admission counselors to know more.
*Subject to eligibility criteria & sole discretion of the loan partner. Other T&C apply
For information on easy payments please contact our admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-9019987000.
Step 1: Check Eligibility Criteria & Fill In The Application – Share basic details. Write a short note & upload your resume. Pay application fees of INR 1,000 & submit.
Step 2: Talk To Our Admission Counselor – Talk to our Academic Counselor, who shall resolve any query regarding the program & admission process.
Step 3: Take ‘The Product Manager In You’ Psychometric Test – Understand the strengths you have that will make you a great Product Manager by taking this psychometric test based on the ‘Big Five Personality Traits’ taxonomy.
Step 4: Counselling – Attend a counseling session with our Academic Experts.
Step 5: Admission Letter – Upon clearing the interview with Academic Experts, you’ll get your admission letter.
Step 6: Enrolment – Pay the Admission Fees to enroll in the program.
Program Starts On 27th November 2021
To apply online for this program please Click Here.
The 5i Framework-based intensive curriculum of the 6-month-long program is developed & taught by industry experts & IIM Indore faculty. It covers all the key stages of a product’s life cycle i.e. IDEATE, INNOVATE, IMPLEMENT, INDUSTRIALIZE, & IMPROVE. Supported by LIVE Online Instructor-Led classes (180 hours), practical application of concepts to BYOP idea, Harvard Business Review case studies, (simulated) stage gate reviews and peer learning, this program curriculum ensures a smooth transition of learners into job-ready professionals.
Module 1: Introduction to Product Management
Module 2: Introduction to Market Analysis
Module 3: Product Validation & Ideation
Module 4: Customer-Centric Product Design
Module 5: GTM Strategies
Module 6: Product Engineering Fundamentals
Module 7: Product Pricing Strategies
Module 8: Sales Strategies
Module 9: Product Distribution and Support
BYOP: Bring Your Own Product
- Duration: 6 Months
180 hours is divided across 9 modules (20 hours per module)
- Pedagogy: Online Live Classes, post class exercises, self-study, Harvard Business Review case studies, practical application on BYOP Idea
- Assessments: 3
- Bring Your Own Product: 1 common product idea which will serve as a pervasive theme across various evaluations during the program
By applying the learnings from all modules in the curriculum to the target BYOP Product Idea, learners will gain a realistic and holistic exposure to the life of a Product Manager. Please note that the learners are expected to bring a product idea into the program or pick one from our list of curated ideas across software products, consumer devices or services as products.
Please click here to download the brochure.
For further information, please contact +91-9019987000.