Senior Management Programme (SMP) Batch 02
Associate for Technical and Student Support:
Times Professional Learning, A Division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
The programme is designed to develop experienced professionals into future leader. Today’s dynamic business environment require future leaders to be agile, adaptive, and futuristic in their approach. The programme’s objective is to cultivate management skills of the participants and provide them with necessary leadership skills required to lead the organizations successfully.
- Gain exposure to the latest thinking and experiences through experiential modules
- Understand and enhance your strategic and leadership characteristics, and competencies
- Be better equipped with growth strategies and leadership skills for the future challenges in the highly competitive business environment
- Demonstrate a global orientation to decision making and systems thinking
- Course: Fundamentals of Management
List of Contents:
- Understanding Self
- Emotional Intelligence
- Group Dynamics
- Organizational Design
- Macroeconomic policies
- Business Environment
Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Understanding of financial statements
- Important Financial ratios for managers
Business Law and Contracts
- Fundamentals of contracts
- Contract management
- Dispute resolution
- IT Systems
- Business Transformation through Disruptive Technologies such as AI, ML, etc.
Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Operations Strategy and management
- Supply Chain strategy for services and manufacturing
- Sourcing & Supply chain cooridnation
- Course: Leading the Business
List of Contents:
- Talent Acquisition & Management
- Performance Management
- Strategic HR Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Cost of Capital & Optimal capital structure
- Evaluation of Investment projects
- Business Valuation
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Principles of Leadership communication
- Business Storytelling
- Leadership styles
- VUCA Leadership
Analytics for Business
- Understanding Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics
- Using Analytics for decision making
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Building Customer Centricity
- Brand Management
- Managing Business Growth
- Digital Marketing & Analytics
- Creating Omni channel Strategy
- Course: Leading the Organization
List of Contents:
Leading Teams for High Performance
- Characteristics of high performance teams
- Understanding team dynamics
- Resolving conflict
- Leading from the front
- Strategic Thinking
- Strategy formulation
- Corporate & business strategy
- Strategic Resilience
- Transforming customer experience
- Operations for digital world
- Challenges for digital transformation
Innovation and Design Thinking
- Understanding the process of design thinking
- New product & service development
- Business Model Innovation
Negotiations and Influence
- Understanding your Negotiation strengths and weakness
- Negotiation Styles
- Managing Power & Influencing
Building a Sustainable business
- Corporate Social responsibility
- Business Ethics
- Triple Bottom line approach
Decision Making fr Leaders
- Analyse & improve the decision making process
- Understand decision making traps
- Learn how to Nudge
- Making ethical decisions (understanding stakeholder perspective)
- Capstone Project: Business Simulation
Duration & Number of Session Hours
Duration: 12 months
Number of Hours: 180 hours
Number of Sessions (75 Minutes each): 144 sessions
Online: sessions: 132 sessions
On-campus module of 3 days duration: around 12 sessions
One or two sessions from some of the courses will become part of the on-campus orientation module. In case the on-campus module is not conducted due to Covid situation, the same will be included in the total number of sessions.
*The programme duration may be slightly extended due to the issues like faculty unavailability and gazetted holidays on the session days.
The pedagogy will be highly interactive. It will leverage use of technology. It will consist of a judicious blend of lectures, real life case studies, quizzes and group based exploratory project work
Performance of participants will be monitored on a continuous evaluation basis through quizzes, assignments, tests and examinations. The participant is required to score minimum marks/grades as decided by the Institute from time to time to complete the course.
Successful Completion Certificate by IIM Indore in a valedictory ceremony to be held on the campus.
- Applicants should be working professionals/entrepreneurs
- Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduates (10+2+3 or equivalent) / post graduates in any discipline recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum 50% aggregate marks at either UG/PG level.
- Minimum 10 years of work experience post completion of qualifying education
How the Courses will be Delivered:
Courses will be delivered through on-line mode using an appropriate technology Synchronized platform. Lectures will be delivered through broadband based technology involving two-way audio and video communication. Sessions will be held once in a week, generally on weekends. Participants can attend sessions directly from their desktop/laptop (Direct-2-device). Participants will be provided reading materials etc. for each course. They may also interact with the concerned faculty through e-mails/ chat mode.
The academic sessions will start from 25-Mar-2023. Sessions will be held on every Saturday
First session : 09:00 AM to 10:15 AM
Second session : 10:30 AM to 11:45 AM
Third session : 7:30 PM to 08:45 PM
*Third session will be scheduled on either Tuesday or Thursday for timely completion of the programme.
The time gap between two consecutive sessions is to give the participants a break. On some days, the classes may extend beyond the mentioned time. In addition to attending interactive sessions, participants have to undertake online quizzes, assignments, and examinations.
Programme Activity Timelines
|Sales Launch Date||December 2022|
|Date for Academic Orientation||Mar-2023|
|Tentative Programme End Date||Mar-2024|
Total Fees and Payment Schedule*
|Instalment||Amount in INR|
(Application and Registration Fee)
|Programme Fee (1st Instalment) payable at the time of admission (excluding GST)||1,30,000|
|Programme Fee (2nd Instalment) – 10th July 2023 (excluding GST)||1,30,000|
|Programme Fee (3rd Instalment) – 10th October 2023- (excluding GST)||1,30,000|
|Programme Fee (4th Instalment) – 10th January 2024 – (excluding GST)||1,27,000|
|Total Fee (Excluding GST)||5,25,000|
|Overall Fees (including GST @ 18% and Bank Charges of INR. 7,000/-)||6,26,500|
* In case of participants paying fees via NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, Cheque, DD will get a waiver of 1.5% (upto INR 7,000/-) on the Overall fees of INR 5,25,000/-
*Exact Dates will be notified later.
The participants who will complete the programme successfully will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore. They will require to apply separately along with the necessary fee to register their name. Current alumni membership plans are as follows:
- 2-year membership – INR 1000/- + applicable taxes,
- Lifetime membership – INR 10,000/- + applicable taxes,
Benefits available to Executive Education Alumni: 1) Communication of brochures and newsletters from IIM Indore, 2) Access to the IIM Indore Campus Library (onsite access only), 3) Official email ID of the institute, 4) ID Card.
Mere successful completion of the programme, application submission, and fee does not entitle a participant to be eligible for executive education alumni status. IIM Indore reserves the right to confer executive education alumni status.
IIM Indore reserves the right to modify the above conditions at its discretion at any time without notice. Only the courts at Indore will have the territorial jurisdiction to try any disputes arising in respect of the Executive Alumni membership being granted.
For more details: https://www.iimidr.ac.in/executive-programmes/executive-alumni/
Please note that all the dates are subject to change due to pandemic situation.
For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact Academic Counsellor of our technical partner Times Professional Learning, A Division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. for this programme on: email@example.com
Apply Now: https://executive.timespro.com/course/Leadership-and-strategy/iim-indore-senior-management-programme/
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions, certificate format, terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without prior intimation.