Advanced Management Programme for Women Leaders
Associate for Technical and Student Support:
Hughes Global Education India Pvt. Ltd.
The programme prepares women professionals to expand their influence and advance their leadership. High-potential women executives will be equipped with the knowledge and tools needed to elevate themselves to managerial positions and beyond. Participants become more confident of their personal leadership identity and committed to the changes they will effect in the workplace.
- Articulate your vision, action plan and career strategy to support your goal to transition into leadership positions
- Communicate with power and develop executive presence through verbal and non-verbal skills.
- Learn different leadership styles to adapt to an individual, teams’ or company’s situation
- Negotiate favourable outcomes and manage conflict
- Use strategic growth and sharper decision-making skills to lead and drive growth, manage crisis and make better decisions.
- Course: Understanding Self to Gain Momentum: Leveraging your personal strengths
- Understanding challenges of “new” age career women in leadership positions.
- Learning psychological make-up of self and making it useful in personal/professional life.
- Recognizing personal blind spots and patterns, which can undermine impact.
Identifying gender entrapments that constrain one’s potential.
- Course: The Effective Network of Relationship: Influencing, persuading, negotiating and communicating
- Understanding issues related to interpersonal interactions, with focus on workplace.
- Making your voice heard: how to gain influence through dynamic interactions with others.
- Communicating with confidence & assertiveness.
- Learning to navigate through various social and career networks. Balancing between professional and personal life.
- Course: Winning as women leader and manager
- Understanding the concept of leadership including various theories and frameworks.
- Recognizing the leadership capacity within self.
- Creating and inspiring vision and acting as change agent.
- Establishing credibility in a culture conflicted about whether, when, and how women should exercise authority.
- Course: Leading High Performance teams
- Managing and motivating teams
- Creating an environment of psychological safety and building trust in the team.
- Appreciating how power and expertise are built over time.
- Using concept of emotional intelligence to improve personal effectiveness, creating a high performing team and managing across culture and gender divide.
Duration & Number of Session Hours
Duration: 3 months
Number of Hours: Approx. 40
Number of Sessions (75 Minutes each):32
The pedagogy will be highly interactive. It will leverage use of technology. It will consist of a judicious blend of lectures, real life case studies, quizzes and group based exploratory project work.
Participants are expected to attend all sessions of a given course. However, Participants may take leave on account of emergencies, participation in management festivals or co-curricular activities, etc., subject to the approval of the Programme Coordinator. However, 75% minimum attendance requirement would be considered for the final grading.
Class participation, assignments, projects and examinations.
Successful Completion Certificate by IIM Indore in a valedictory ceremony to be held on the campus.
- Applicants should be female working professionals/entrepreneurs.
- Graduates (10+2+3) / postgraduates in any discipline recognized by UGC/AICTE with minimum 50% marks. Minimum 5 years of work experience post completion of graduation as on Application Closure Date.
How the Courses will be Delivered:
Courses will be delivered through on-line mode using an appropriate technology Synchronized platform. Lectures will be delivered through broadband based technology involving two-way audio and video communication. Sessions will be held once in a week, generally on weekends. Participants can attend sessions directly from their desktop/laptop (Direct-2-Device). Participants will be provided reading materials etc. for each course. They may also interact with the concerned faculty through e-mails/ chat mode.
The academic sessions will start from January 2021. Sessions will be held on every Saturday.
The timing of the sessions:
3:30 PM – 4:45 PM,
5:15 – 6:30 PM
The time gap between two consecutive sessions is to give the participants a break. On some days, the classes may extend beyond the mentioned time. In addition to attending interactive sessions, participants have to undertake online quizzes, assignments, and examinations.
Programme Activity Timelines
|Application Closure date||13th March 2021|
|Screening and short listing of applications||Profile based rolling selection|
|Estimated date for 1st Session (Commencement of Programme Delivery)||20th March 2021
|Tentative Programme End Date||March 2022|
Total Fees and Payment Schedule*
|Programme Fees to be payable at time of Registration||Rs. 5,000
|Programme Fee (1st Instalment) payable at the time of admission (excluding GST)||Rs. 51,000|
|Programme Fee (2nd Instalment) + Valedictory Session Visit payable within forty-five days
of admission (excluding GST)
|Total Fee (Excluding GST)||Rs.1,04,000|
*Exact Dates will be notified later.
The participants who will complete the programme successfully will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore. They will require to apply separately along with the necessary fee to register their name.
Benefits available to Executive Education Alumni:
1) Communication of brochures and newsletters from IIM Indore
2) Access to the IIM Indore Campus Library (onsite access only)
3) Official email ID of the institute.
Please note that all the dates are subject to change due to pandemic situation.
For more details contact: email@example.com
You may also contact Academic Counsellor of our technical partner Hughes Global Education India Pvt. Ltd. for this programme on : firstname.lastname@example.org or can contact on : 91-7290956966 / 91-7838884952