Executive Programme in Advanced Marketing Management
Associate for Technical and Student Support:
Times Professional Learning, A Division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
Marketing is the foundation of business and can be a force for strategic change. How can you provide clear lines of insight into ever-shifting markets? How do you ensure communications flow across business landscapes?
This programme creates the next generation of marketing leaders. It equips participants with advanced thinking, analysis and marketing management skills. It is the ideal next step for marketing professionals who want to uncover deeper marketing insights and understand the fast-evolving marketing environment. This programme will help participants to take tangible marketing initiatives — and lead those initiatives successfully.
- Contextually designed for working executives.
- Programme faculty team includes the best of the domain experts.
- Focus on real business use cases
- Get certified by IIM Indore, a Triple Accreditation – AMBA, EQUIS & AACSB Institute
1 Marketing Fundamentals
2 Marketing Strategy & Practice
- SWOT analysis
- Target market selection
- Market mix strategy formation
- Marketing tactics development
- Focus on internationalisation
3 Marketing Research Methods
- Quantitative techniques
- Qualitative and interpretative approaches
4 Customer Insight
- Foundational psychological, sociological and cultural theories to understand behaviour of consumers.
5 Data Driven Marketing
- Gain Customer Insights.
- Measure the Effectiveness of your Marketing Tactics.
- Use Data Insights to Plan your Marketing Strategy.
6 Strategic Brand Management
- Learn the strategies and tactics to build, measure and manage brand equity
7 Product Innovation Management
- Develop new and improved products
- Innovate and manage product development process
8 Distribution and Price Management
- Design of distribution of channels
- Pricing Management
9 Integrated Marketing Communication
- Critical nature of integrated marketing communications
- Key elements of an effective marketing communication mix
- Understand how to develop an effective integrated communication strategy
10 Digital Marketing Strategy
- Search Engine optimization and marketing
- Learn about Paid media and owned media
- Social Media Marketing
11 Customer Centric Management
- Define the new customer-purchasing journey
- Identify and influence the new consumer
- Learn how you differentiate from the competition
- Learn to apply experience design thinking to create a customer experience strategy
12 Consumer Neuroscience and Neuromarketing:
- Cognitive neuroscience based on behavioral decision theories.
- Consumer decision-making.
13 Leading the Integration of Digital & Traditional Channels
- Creating Marketing vision
- Understand the evolution of “multi-channel retailing” to “omnichannel retailing”
- How combining traditional and digital brings marketing success
Duration & Number of Session Hours
Duration: 12 Months
Number of Sessions (75 Minutes each): 120
On-campus module of 3 days duration: around 12 sessions
One or two sessions from each of the courses will become part of the on-campus orientation module. If the on-campus module is not conducted due to Covid situation, the same will be included in the total number of sessions.
Online: 108 sessions
Number of Hours: Approx. 150
The pedagogy will be a judicious mix of lectures, case discussions, project work, term papers, and assignments etc.
Performance of participants will be monitored on a continuous evaluation basis through quizzes, assignments, tests and examinations. The participant will also be graded for capstone project. The participant is required to score minimum marks/grades as decided by the Institute from time to time to complete the course.
Successful Completion Certificate by IIM Indore in a valedictory ceremony to be held on the campus.
Diploma (10+2+3)/Graduate / Post Graduate from Universities recognized by Association of Indian Universities with minimum 50% marks in either Diploma or graduation or post-graduation (or its equivalent) with at least five years of post-graduate work experience.
How the Courses will be Delivered:
Courses will be delivered through on-line mode using an appropriate technology Synchronized platform. Lectures will be delivered through broadband based technology involving two-way audio and video communication. Sessions will be held twice in a week. Participants can attend sessions from their own desktop/laptop(D2D). Participants will be provided reading materials etc. for each course. They may also interact with the concerned faculty through e-mails/ chat mode.
The academic sessions will start from April 2021. Sessions will be held on every Saturday.
The normal timing of the sessions will be as follows:
Saturday, First session : 12:00 PM to 1:15 PM
Saturday, Second session : 1:30 PM to 2:45 PM
The time gap between two consecutive sessions is to give the participants a break. On some days, the classes may extend beyond the mentioned time. In addition to attending interactive sessions, participants have to undertake online quizzes, assignments, and examinations.
Programme Activity Timelines
|Application Closure||25th April 2021|
|Date of 1st Instalment Payment||28th April 2021|
|Estimated Date for Academic Orientation||1st May 2021|
|Tentative Programme End Date||March 2022|
Total Fees and Payment Schedule*
|Amount Rs. (Excluding GST)|
|Registration Fee&Application Fee (Application Fee Rs. 2,500 Non Refundable)||Rs. 10,000|
|Programme Fee (1st Instalment) payable at the time of admission (excluding GST)||Rs. 53,500|
|Programme Fee and Campus Visit Fee (2nd Instalment) payable within three months
of admission (excluding GST)
|Programme Fee (3rd Instalment) payable within six months of admission (excluding GST)||Rs. 50,000|
|Programme Fee (4th Instalment) payable within eight months of admission (excluding GST)||Rs. 40,000|
|Total Fees (GST, extra) (Fee Rs. 2,00,000 + Bank Charges 3,500)||Rs.2,03,500|
*Exact Dates will be notified later.
The participants who will complete the programme successfully will be eligible for the Executive Education Alumni status of IIM Indore. They will require to apply separately along with the necessary fee to register their name.
Benefits available to Executive Education Alumni:
1) Communication of brochures and newsletters from IIM Indore
2) Access to the IIM Indore Campus Library (onsite access only)
3) Official email ID of the institute.
Please note that all the dates are subject to change due to pandemic situation.
For more details contact: email@example.com
You may also contact Academic Counsellor of our technical partner Times Professional Learning, A Division of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. for this programme on: