One of the five flagship programmes of IIM Indore
PGP-MX (Eleventh batch) will commence from 20 March 2019.
The IIM Indore two-year, alternate weekend Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Management for Executives (Modular)-PGPMX, offered in Mumbai, is uniquely designed for working executives and entrepreneurs, who would like to take the opportunity to become transformational leaders and innovative solution creators in their respective organizations, but find it difficult to pursue a full-time programme in management. PGPMX is designed to provide flexibility to working executives to be engaged in their respective professions and at the same time to upgrade their knowledge base simultaneously.
The PGPMX comprises of a rigorous curriculum, exposes participants to experiential learning, and provides avenues for creative collaborations with their peers, faculty, and their organizations. The PGPMX is equivalent in content and rigor to our regular Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) and the classes are facilitated and taught by the same faculty. The objective of the programme is to provide our participants with a platform to enhance their knowledge base, and hone their skills and competencies to grow higher in their career and to be a leader in their organizations.
The PGPMX innovative approach, need-based curriculum, powerful experiential learning, and experienced faculty deliver an integrated learning experience that is powerful enough to make a positive impact on the managerial career of the participants by maintaining high academic standards that is not just career-altering, but life-changing.
PGPMX Learning Goals
Goal 1: Analytical Decision Making Ability
Goal 2: Interpersonal Awareness and Working in Teams
Goal 3: Awareness of Legal & Financial Environment of Business
Goal 4: Awareness of Global Issues Affecting Business
Goal 5: Leadership & Change Management Skills
PGPMX from Indian Institute of Management-Indore
- Meet, interact, and learn from a distinguished peer group who are high-performers in their own organizations.
- Develop interpersonal awareness and the ability to work in teams.
- Anticipate, assess, and respond to opportunities and problems from the standpoint of the organization as a whole.
- Utilize your knowledge in your functional area to better understand its strategic implication on the organization.
- Develop the ability to create strategic and tactically integrated plans to achieve organizational goals.
- Develop capabilities in analyzing and redesigning organizations and in leading and managing people through change. Learn to harness the collective strength of an organization.
- Develop awareness of global factors affecting business.
The pedagogy will be a judicious mix of lectures, case discussions, project work, term papers, role-play, seminar presentations, assignments, management games, and simulations.
Programme Venue: IIM Indore, Mumbai Campus,
‘A ‘ wing, Mahaavir Icon, 7th and 8th Floor,
Plot No.89/90, Sector-15, CBD Belapur,
The PGPMX Office: Indian Institute of Management Indore,
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau -Pithampur Road, Indore – 453 556 (M.P). India
Phone: +91-731-2439779 | Fax: +91-731-2439800
Please note that IIM Indore reserves the right to change the programme design, format, number of sessions or terms in the programme or can incorporate any such change deemed necessary by the institute without intimation