The programme is divided into 6 terms – with each term spread across 3-4 months. This apart, there is one module of main campus immersion and one module of international immersion. Participants attend classes on second and fourth Saturdays and Sundays of every month. Participants are expected to spend approximately 15-25 hours outside of class each week on their study material and assignments.
The curriculum consists of
1. an orientation program that is designed to help the participants to acquaint themselves with concepts of learning.
2. compulsory core courses that covers foundational topics of management discipline.
3. elective courses, where participants get to choose subjects in which they want to get advanced and specialised knowledge.
4. course of independent study (CIS) where participants apply their classroom learning to a live project under guidance of faculty.
5. online courses that help participants to elevate basic concepts in various discipline before they start actual classes.
Typically, the program schedule will be as follows: