IIM Indore provides opportunity to the participants who have successfully completed one year Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Finance (PGCPF) from this institute for lateral entry admission in PGCPIB and PGCPTB Specialized Programmes. In this system, after successfully completing the PGCPF Programme a participant can seek lateral entry admission in the PGCPIB and PGCPTB Specialized Programmes.
- The participants will be granted lateral entry admission (without the interview process) in following programmes on successful completion of the Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Finance (PGCPF) from IIM Indore. However, the application will be required from the participants along with application fee.
- Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Investment Banking (PGCPIB):
- Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Treasury and Banking (PGCPTB):
Information specific to programme can be found on the concerned programme page.
- The applicable programme fee for these participants will be equal to 50% of the Programme
- Such participants would get a waiver of courses they have already done in PGCPF. This consist of around 50% sessions of PGCPF Programme.
- The institute will grant credits to the participants for already passed out courses. The unmatched credits will have to be earned with the respective batch for completing the programme.
- Grades for transfer credit courses will be included in the calculation of an overall grade for certificate.
- The certificate will be awarded on successful completion of the additional courses as decided by the Institute. The additional courses to be offered in this system are as follows:
Additional courses PGCPIB
- Investment Banking – I
- Investment Banking – II
- Merger & Acquisition
- Option, Futures & Derivative
- Industry Lecture
Additional courses PGCPTB
- Commercial Banking – I
- Commercial Banking – II
- Treasury Management – I
- Treasury Management – II
- Industry Lecture
# Terms and conditions may apply
Virtual Learning Programme for Executives (VLPE) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore,
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road,
Indore – 453556, M.P. India
Tel: + 91-731-2439676