Young Leaders Certificate Programme in Business Excellence
- Program Duration:
2-week (Immersive Program)
Program Start Date:
Indore Campus: May 30, 2022 | Mumbai Campus: June 27, 2022
- Program Tuition Fees:
INR 90,000 + GST
- Accommodation Fees:
Indore Campus: INR 9,000 + GST
Mumbai Campus: Direct payment (as applicable) for accommodation in Mumbai.
WHY Young leaders’ Program in Business Excellence?
The business landscape has changed significantly in the last few years with the advent of disruptive operating models, new revenue streams, digital citizens, and increased uncertainty. To succeed in the dynamic workplace, young and experienced leaders would need to redefine business excellence for these times and efficiently tackle four change drivers:
The Young leaders’ Program in Business Excellence will enable participants to demonstrate business skills and contribute to business decision-making, whether they are looking to get started in their career, starting their own entrepreneurial venture, or considering a post-graduation in management.
- Managing every day profitably
- Steering the business to growth
- Using data and retaining customers
- Creating innovative value in the market
Who will benefit from this PG program?
The program is designed for UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS Who can learn the latest management tools, techniques, and frameworks.
Participants will be the students of undergraduate programs including (but not limited to) B.Com, BBA, BMS, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, BA, and others.
Leading your Team
Design Thinking in Business
Branding, Advertising & Physical Marketing
Financial Decision Making
Storytelling with Data
- Develop business acumen and foundational management principles.
- Gain functional knowledge in core business management areas
- Familiarize with business frameworks, models, and skills to fuel leadership traits.
- Leverage data and analytical skills to thrive in an evolving marketplace.
- Drive organizational performance with digital business models and insights on implementing digital strategies
- Develop a mindset for innovation and the application of various principles
- Building financial knowledge and decision-making skills through various tools and frameworks
- Product Management for Digital Products and Platforms
Programme is being conducted in association with Miles Education private Limited.