At IIM Indore, we believe that it is important for aspiring business students to gain both international exposure and international perspective. Studying in a foreign country is definitely an experience of a lifetime and every student should get an opportunity to try it out at least once during his or her academic career. It is exactly with this belief that this Student Exchange Programme has been instituted.
A highly international approach, applied business knowledge, and a strong network of partners are the cornerstones of IIM Indore educational model and the basis for the all the programs offered with a Bachelor’s, & Master’s program.
IIM Indore provides an enriching academic experience to incoming students and at the same time its student community also benefits from the fresh trains of thought and new ideas that the foreign students have to offer. This mutual learning experience is what we aim to give students.
IIM Indore has established strong relationships with several Universities and Business Schools over the world and the list continues to grow. Participating in the exchange program requires a student of IIM Indore to undertake full-time study for one or two semesters at any of its international partner institutes.
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)
- Post Graduate Programme at Mumbai (PGP-Mumbai)
- Five Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management for Executives in Mumbai (PGP-MX)
- Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Fellow Programme in Management (Industry)
- Faculty Development Programme