Balanced Scorecard is emerging as a best practice in performance management, strategy formulation and strategy implementation in organization. It is a strategic business tool that helps organizations to take more focused approach in developing financial & operating strategies and measuring the outcomes. The program is designed for those who seek a brief, high-level introduction to the balanced scorecard and how it can be applied to meet their own organization’s needs and the best practical ideas in improving organization. It includes a workshop to expose participants in developing the balanced scorecard for a typical organization. The program describes in a step-by-step methodology to build and implement a balanced scorecard as a strategic management system in an organization.
- To understand balanced scorecard
- To build and implement a balanced scorecard
- To develop strategy mapping
- Basic concepts of the balanced scorecard
- How to develop more meaningful performance measures
- Performance-based system and employees accountability through balanced scorecard
- Applications of balanced scorecard
- Workshop on building a balanced scorecard
- How to develop strategy mapping
- Using the balanced scorecard as a strategic management system how to improve organization performance
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439800
Entrepreneurs and Owner- Executives from SMEs / FMBs, Middle and Senior Executives of the corporate (Public & Private) and the non-profit sectors from different functional areas covering Finance, Strategy, HR, Marketing, Operations, IT and others.
The Methodology would include an appropriate mix of lectures, discussions.
GST, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. Vijay Kumar Gupta