The success of managerial efforts largely depends on the executives’ ability to develop and sustain the team spirit among the people under his/her care both as a team member as well as a team leader. Through a three day intensive programme involving simulations, lectures, presentations, case discussions and role plays the programme aims to enhance the leadership skills of managers in enhancing the effectiveness of their organization.
The objective of the programme is to enable participants enhance their personal, interpersonal skills and positively contribute to the team effectiveness
- Understanding the importance and process of working together
- Developing a good insight into the behavioral dynamics of self and others
- Helping to identify and explore ways to work through team obstacles
- Sharpening skills to work as a team member and as a leader
- Developing high performance teams
- Aligning individuals to team objective
- Creating a positive work environment
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439800
Middle and senior level managers belonging to public and private sector organizations, services sector, and public utilities will find this programme extremely useful.
The Methodology would include an appropriate mix of lectures, discussions, case studies, exercises and group activities.
GST, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. Sushanta Kumar Mishra