The course content consists of structuring various business models and interpretation of their computer solutions to deal with various business decision making situations. Main emphasis of this program is to equip the participants with necessary model building knowledge, computer solutions, and their relevance in practical situation. Various real life applications and cases will be used to describe model analysis and understanding. All application will be presented with specific computer illustrations.
- Understanding of managerial problems.
- Understanding the concept of Modelling Business Decision Making problems.
- Description of how business problems are addressed in practice with various applications & cases..
- Use of computer solution to describe various real life business situations.
- Understanding business problems, computer solutions and their relevance in practice.
LP application on Production Management, LP application on Marketing Management, LP application on Financial Management, LP application on General Management.
Transportation Model Applications, Transshipment Model Applications, Production -Inventory Control Problem Applications.
Decision Making without Probabilities, Decision Making with Probabilities, Decision Making with Perfect Information, Decision Making with Sample Information.
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439800
Executives involved in business decision making.
Combination of lecture & computer solution based presentations.
GST, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. U.K. Bhattacharya