Companies increase their enterprise value through uniquely crafting unique business model. They use the “value loop” to excavate how a business model is set up to craft and seizure value. In this MDP we put forward the four basic principles for gauging business models in isolation: alignment to goal, reinforcement, virtuousness, and robustness. We will also learn about Internationalization of Business Model and learn how to be Value Innovators i.e., to learn how to design business models so as to escape from the gravitational pull of the industry.
- Exploration of entrepreneurial strategies.
- Selecting the appropriate tools-so as to create greater value and/or one that upsurges the possibility of greater value capture at the time of corporate level strategy interaction between different business units within a corporation.
- Interaction between organizations (Tactical); Look at competitors, complementors, suppliers and customers. Study the instruments for value creation and relate these back to price and value capture.
- Analyze how organizations compete through business models. To attain an effective interaction in which areas firms can alter their business models while interacting with competitors’ business model.
- Business Model Innovations.
- Corporate Strategy Implications for social good.
Business Model canvas
Business Model: Creating and Sustaining Competitive Advantage
Defining the Business Model: Low Cost
Defining Business Model: Dual Advantage
Defining Business Model: Differentiation
Twin Business Model
Beyond Competitors: Robust Business Model
Tactical Interaction in Competitive Industries: strengthening Own Value Loop
Adapting to dynamic environments
Beyond Industry and Positioning: Value Innovation
Differentiation through Business model Innovations
Non-Profit organization Business Model
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439800
For Entrepreneurs, Managers, senior managers and Start-ups.
GST, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. Prashant Salwan