Design thinking is an approach that helps in understanding needs, framing problems, developing insights and coming up with creative solutions. It draws on logic, imagination, empathy and creativity to explore possibilities and arrive at the desired outcomes. Design thinking can be applied to designing products, experiences, procedures and quality. It is powerful method that can be used a wide variety of complex problems. The programme will enable participants understand design thinking as a philosophy and acquire skills that can used in solving problems at work and home.
- To introduce participants to Design Thinking as an approach to innovation and problem solving.
- To Develop design thinking skills.
- To demonstrate how design thinking could help in developing products and solutions that WOW the users.
The programme will cover
- Introduction to Design Thinking.
- Using empathy to develop insights
- Field work /exercise
- Framing and reframing.
- Rapid Prototyping
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : email@example.com
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439751, 2439800
Sr. Managers, Product Managers, Managers, R & D Scientists, Government Officers, Entrepreneurs etc.
Service Tax, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. D. L. Sunder