The Programme Digital Marketing is aimed at providing a comprehensive understanding of the use of digital, and social media applications for marketing functions. The focus of the programme is to help the participant understand the basic concepts of marketing, understanding how these apply in the digital world, take a deep dive into all relevant applications, learn how to use basic analytics to evaluate marketing efforts, and be proficient to strategize a digital marketing campaign. The programme will be strategic in nature with discussion revolving around strategic applications and decisions in using digital media for marketing campaigns.
- Introduction to Marketing in a Digital World: Revising traditional marketing approaches and advancements in the digital ecosystem.
- Search Engine Marketing: Understanding how search engines work, search engine optimization and search engine marketing.
- Display Advertising: Understanding the ecosystem of display advertising, their application, various types of display campaigns and impact of display advertising campaigns.
- Social Media Marketing: Role of influences, online communities, and User generated content in designing efficient and organic campaigns.
- Online Reputation Management: How to manage the brand in times of crisis.
- Branding: Understanding the core elements of branding and use these concepts in deriving a digital brand.
- Digital Marketing Strategy: Understanding the role and context of IMC in developing a Digital campaign strategy.
- Digital Marketing Analytics: Derive your campaign funnel and evaluate key campaign KPIs.
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439800
Anyone working in a company interested in understanding digital marketing to work through an agency for their organisations, or professionals/entrepreneurs who want to use this for promoting themselves.
GST, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. Subin Sudhir