In increasingly volatile environment, supply chain executives strive for building more efficient, responsive and sustainable supply chain. Managing supply chain has become more challenging due to complex supply network, globalization, increased compliances, product proliferations, rising customer expectations and rapid technological development. Recent global pandemic has also put a litmus test on the resilience of the supply chain.
However, digitalization of supply chain ecosystem helps executives to turn some of the challenges into the opportunities to make the supply chain smarter, resilient and agile. Numerous technologies (such as Internet of things (IOT), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Analytics and Blockchain) digitally interact with each other and build digital supply chain ecosystem that improves real-time information sharing, smarter decisions, more visibility and transparency to support better and faster responses to unexpected changes in the supply chain.
This programme is designed for the supply chain executives to successfully develop and implement the right digitization strategy for the supply chain. This course aims to train the participants in the absorption of digital technologies in the supply chain with the help of numerous real-life case-studies. This course will also provide opportunities to participants on a range of analytical tools (modelling, computation and analysis) used in supply chain optimization.
- To enable the executives to develop and implement the right digital supply chain strategy
- To understand the numerous technologies (AI, IOT, Analytics, and Block-chain) and their usefulness in digitalization of the supply chain
- To improve integration, co-ordination and collaborations in supply chain
- To understand the agile supply chain and its implementation issues
- To learn the use of numerous supply chain analytics tools
The programme will cover the following topics:
- Digital Supply chain strategy
- Role of numerous technologies (IOT,AI, Blockchain etc) to build digital supply chain
- Supply chain analytics and optimization
- Managing Supply Chain to support Omni-channel strategy
- Optimizing the material, fund and information flows
- Smarter Supply Chains
- Agile supply chain management
- Best Practices and Implementation issues
Management Development Programmes (MDP) Office
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road
Indore 453556, Madhya Pradesh, INDIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +91-731-2439750, 2439752, 2439753, 24397544
Fax : +91-731-2439800
Supply chain executives who would like to upgrade their skills required for futuristic digital supply chain.
GST, as applicable, will be additional
Prof. Hasmukh Gajjar